Chapter Ten-Feeling

???'s POV

I don't know what that feeling was. It just felt like another thing was in my mind for a few minutes. It didn't affect me, but it did leave a sort of sting I never felt before. I try to ignore the sensation as I walk back to the mansion, soon trying to drown that feeling with a plate of waffles and some TV. Robbie hasn't been here all day, neither was BEN. He apparently had to make some deal with that thing. He does come back once a week but doesn't say anything about that kid he's supposed to be hanging around. 

I see Hoodie with his nose in a book wrote by (Y/N) (L/N). I don't pay attention to the title, only the silver words. The woman's mother is Robbie's creation gone awry. She only found that woman's kid when she started publishing. The stories sure are familiar. The first book actually sounds a lot like her own life story, when BEN was warming up to her. I even got up close and personal with her, but we didn't talk. Just those few seconds of eye contact. 

It's funny that Glitchy Red is still fuming about failing to follow BEN. He's still in his room, probably breaking stuff. I can hear it from here. I think he tried to find BEN with his own computer, only a few times. Hoodie just ignores the yelling. For me, I twitch at the loud noises. Sooner or later, Red stops. I guess Slenderman gave Red a piece of his mind. I finish the plate and walk to the kitchen to put it in the sink. 

I glance back at the book Hoodie's reading, the name in silver, just like the title. Everyone knows (Y/N) (L/N), the only person to come in contact with us and get out alive. It was weird that when the newsfeed revealed that she was dead, BEN, Jeff, and I went silent. While everyone else was muttering, we didn't respond. I didn't even know she affected me until that very second. BEN was locked up in his room for days, even weeks. It was silent in there, but you could tell something's wrong with him. 

I walk to my own room and sit on the bed. Jeff's yelling at some invisible thing in his room, which is right next to mine. Other than that, the room is silent. This is the first time in four years that this room was quiet. That feeling from earlier sure hasn't left yet. It isn't so bad now, but it is still annoying me. 

I look out the window, the sunshine piercing the darkness through the glass. I giggle at a memory, one with (Y/N) in it. I dressed up as a fanboy and broke into her home. I found it funny, but her wife and daughter didn't really think so. I did manage to get that autograph before the police managed to get there. BEN said something about (Y/N)'s family, but I didn't really pay attention. He was pretty vague about it, too. I also want to see them, out of pure curiosity, but I heard stories about criminals trying to break in and kidnap the daughter. They all got caught and arrested. I'm not afraid of the family, only the security system. 

*********

Word Count: 557