An Unimportant A/N

Thank you for reading, even if the end was totally not what you were expecting (there is no happy ending irl so...).

This fanfic has been came back to and left unfinished for the whole summer. Thank Slenderman I got it finished before school started. I'm not going to make creepypasta fanfics for a while, as I don't have much motivation when it comes to this anymore, but I am sticking to horror fandoms and potentially write an original horror story someday (it's been my lifelong dream since forever). 

My fanfics are technically my children, no matter how weird or unusual they are (I actually have at least 100), and I love looking back at them and cherish how weird my personality is compared to fellow humans that are probably going to have a normal life. Your support is technically the reason why I continued writing on this website and have the motivation to get to it! 

So, yeah, sorry for the unimportance of this author's note, but I just wanted to say that support is highly appreciated no matter how big or small. Have a good day/night, everyone! 

Oh, cool, you're still reading this. 

There's nothing else, I can't speak or write appreciation well despite English being my first language.