Chapter Thirty-You're Insane!

I've just been sitting on the bed. Only for about five days, though. BEN's been trying to convince Slenderman to let me stay at the mansion for a few days, even though I said that I'm fine at the cabin. I cleaned up the inside, only leaving the skeletons alone. I try my best not to disturb them. Someone enters the cabin, but only BEN and Slenderman know where I am. Nobody else in the group knows where I am, they either believe I'm dead or think I've went to school and skipped town after that. That sick feeling kind of saved my life. 

The stranger searches through the cabin, I'm hiding in a secret room I've found behind the bookshelf. There're crashes, as if the stranger became enraged. The stranger starts yelling at me to come out. He even yells some slurs and curses. That's not Jeff or Toby. I've heard and seen them angry. It's the same voice as the one in my dream... vision. The room is full of books, both thick and thin. The books are filled with horrifying myths, legends, and phenomena. One of the books I had about a year and a half before. Otherworldly Creatures and Other Phenomenon

"Come out!" the man screams. He sounds like someone familiar. Denis. 

I hear him come closer and push the bookshelf out of the way. I take a thick book and start fighting him with it. Denis stabs me in my right hand, almost chopping off my index finger, before immobilizing me on the floor. He forces a cloth over my nose and mouth, making me pass out. 

What the hell? 

I wake up tied to a chair. I look around the dark room before Denis snaps his fingers in front of me, and I focus on him. He starts talking about how depressed BEN's going to be when he finds out that I'm gone. I zone in and out of the one-sided conversation, trying not to cry. My wound isn't bandaged, and it still hurts. Denis leaves the room, showing that I'm in an empty bedroom. 

After a few minutes, I slowly fall asleep, seeing someone walk up to the cabin and through the open door. 

"(Y/N)? You alright?" BEN calls out. I'm seeing through BEN's eyes. He looks around the cabin, seeing the secret room behind the bookshelf. He swiftly runs around the cabin in search of me. He starts muttering things I can't hear before whispering. "(Y/N). He found you, didn't he?"

I wake up, losing control and crying. Denis isn't back yet. He must've gone out for something after tightening the rope. I look around the room, looking around for something that can help. Nothing. 

Absolutely nothing.

*******

Word Count: 455