Chapter 6: Qiao Mo's Order

Qiao Mo had thought it through. Lily had said yesterday that the other condition for Harry to become the tribal head was for his partner to gain the tribe's recognition.

Lily said that Qiao Mo would get recognition as long as she gave Harry a child, but Qiao Mo did not really want to do that. If she could save Elder Jessie, she might be able to receive recognition.

Besides, not only did Harry save her, but he also treated her very well. In addition, Qiao Mo might need to live here for a while, so it was necessary to build good relationships.

She would just treat it as repayment for Harry saving her from the giant snake.

Qiao Mo walked out of the crowd. "Can I take a look? I know a little surgery... It's just a treatment for external injuries. Maybe I can save her?"

Everyone from the wolf tribe looked at Qiao Mo.

Aisha glared at Qiao Mo angrily. "Get lost, you damned honey badger! What do you want to do to my mother?"

Her wolf eyes were bloodshot, looking a little bloodthirsty. Qiao Mo had never experienced such a situation before and was so frightened that she took a small step back. However, it was precisely because of this small step that everyone did not have much confidence in her.

"The cowardly honey badger only knows how to boast. Don't let her touch Elder Jessie!"

"I really don't know why Harry is supporting this ugly and incompetent honey badger!"

Everyone stared angrily at Qiao Mo. Even the young wolf beastman who had just carried Elder Jessie back blocked Qiao Mo's path. "I won't allow you to touch my female!"

Two other young wolf beastmen who had escaped with him also stood up and glared at Qiao Mo, whom they were unfamiliar with and was a beastman not from their tribe.

The three of them were Elder Jessie's mates. In beastmen tribes, females could usually accept many males, while males could only choose one female as their mate.

Qiao Mo said patiently, "I really have a way to cure her, but the condition is that you have to cooperate with me. Shaman Evan has already declared her death, so let me try. Even if I can't cure her, you won't have anything to lose. But if I can cure her, won't that be your luck?"

The male wolf beastmen looked at each other and felt that what Qiao Mo said made sense.

However, Shaman Evan stood up and looked at Qiao Mo coldly. "You said you can cure injuries that even I can't? But I've never heard of the honey badger race having the talent to be a shaman."

Everyone nodded. Great aptitude was required for one to be a shaman. It was a role that required one to be extremely intelligent, cunning, and diligent. Generally speaking, only the diligent goat race, the cunning fox race, the ape race, the snake race, as well as some minority races would have shamans.

"Let her try! I believe her!" Harry rushed back with Qiao Mo's backpack in his mouth.

He instantly transformed into his human form and handed Qiao Mo's backpack to her as he said in a deep voice, "I'm someone who's about to become the tribal head. I have the right to agree to her treatment for Elder Jessie! Move!"

He glared at the young men who were blocking in front of Qiao Mo.

Because Harry was the strongest person in the tribe, no one dared to go against him. They all silently moved aside.

Only Aisha continued to stay in front of Elder Jessie, glaring at Qiao Mo. She believed that the cunning honey badger was up to no good. Perhaps she was trying to take revenge on her attitude today.

However, Harry's eyes narrowed as he stared at Aisha. He bared his teeth at her in a threatening manner. Because she was afraid of Harry's ferocity, Aisha could only crawl two steps to the side.

Qiao Mo carried her backpack and quickly went up. She rummaged through her bulging mountain bag. All the wolf beastmen stared at her movements, especially Elder Jessie's mates. They had decided that if this honey badger tried to harm Elder Jessie, they would immediately pounce on her and tear her apart!

"I found it!" Qiao Mo took out a simplified medical bag. Since she was out hiking and in consideration of the nature of her job, Qiao Mo always carried a medical bag with her. There was a lot of stuff inside.

However, Qiao Mo hesitated when she saw the large wound on Jessie's abdomen.

She was in her third year of university and had already entered the hospital for an internship. She was an intern for the surgical department, but she did not have a lot of surgical experience. Her experiences only entailed the corpses used for experiments in school...

Alright, she hadn't really operated on a human before, let alone a wolf. She regretted not having learned to be a vet back then...

Squatting down, Qiao Mo disinfected the needle and thread with alcohol. "It'll hurt because there's no anesthesia. Will she be able to endure it?"

Harry didn't understand what Qiao Mo wanted to do, but he still answered, "Every member of the wolf tribe is the bravest and valiant warrior!"

Qiao Mo put on her gloves and looked at the wound. "I'll disinfect the wound first. There are some foreign substances inside that I'll need to remove."

She used a pair of disinfected tweezers to remove some of the impurities from the wound, then used the disinfectant to wash off the sand on the wound.

Elder Jessie, who was already unconscious, screamed in agony the moment the disinfectant was poured onto her wound. Her partners instantly bared their fangs and wanted to charge forward!

Qiao Mo shouted sternly, "Help me hold her down! This hurts a lot, but she mustn't move."

Jessie's mates, who were baring their teeth, became inexplicably obedient. They changed their movements from attacking Qiao Mo to pressing down on Jessie's limbs. After doing this, the three wolf beastmen looked at each other and saw awkwardness in each other's eyes.

They had a natural desire to obey commands from a female...