Chapter 30: A Nasty-Smelling Treatment Plan

Qiao Mo was stunned for a moment before she suddenly came to a realization. "Mushroom? Did she eat a red poisonous mushroom? Did it grow on the ground? It has a round top and a while rod at the bottom?"

Barron shook his head vigorously.

Qiao Mo asked, "How long was it since she ate it?"

Barron said, "She accidentally ate the white rod yesterday, not long before you met me!"

Qiao Mo frowned. "It's been a while. I don't know if it'll work or not. Shave off some of the salt on the wall. Try to add as much of it as possible into some water."

She pointed at the white crystals on the cave wall.

All the rabbit beastmen in the room were stunned. A shaman who obtained materials on the spot for their treatment? Furthermore, this choice was too casual!

Qiao Mo spoke loudly, "Hurry up! Don't you guys want to save her?"

The patient had consumed a poisonous mushroom by mistake. Although Qiao Mo was a surgeon, she still knew some simple common medical knowledge. Under such rundown conditions, the only thing that could be effective was rapid induced vomiting.

When a large amount of salt is dissolved in water, it can irritate the stomach lining and cause dilution and rapid induced vomiting.

Of course, if she had not been so lucky today that there was salt, Qiao Mo could still ask them to dig her throat with their fingers to cause Irene to vomit. It was just that it had been quite a while since she had consumed the poisonous mushroom and Qiao Mo was not sure how effective vomiting was.

Several male beastmen had already started taking action. They took out stone tools and used them to chisel the crystals on the rock wall with great strength. Among them, those with fiery tempers were already secretly furious. They thought to themselves that this female had such a bad temper. If she was lying to them or couldn't cure Her Highness Irene, they would definitely tear her apart on the spot.

Not all from the rabbit race were gentle and docile.

Soon, someone had already followed instructions and placed the warm water in a container and brought it to Qiao Mo.

Qiao Mo threw a big handful of salt into the water. "Let her drink it!"

Barron grabbed Qiao Mo's hand. "Really?"

Qiao Mo nodded firmly.

Barron didn't say anything else and instructed Eva to feed Irene the strange bowl of water.

Irene was still conscious, but she was completely exhausted from the pain of her illness. She gulped down the water in large mouthfuls. This water was really the worst tasting water she had ever drunk in her life!

Under Qiao Mo's orders, Eva kept feeding Irene water until her stomach could no longer contain anymore.

Everyone watched as they waited.

After a while, Erin suddenly started throwing up.

Her expression was uncomfortable, and she looked even worse than before. Seeing Irene like this, the males in the room were starting to glare at Qiao Mo.

Qiao Mo didn't look at anyone else. She was focused on Erin.

Irene vomited for a long time. The amount of food she vomited was definitely not what an adult should have. As rabbits were omnivorous animals and there was a lot of vomit, the cave soon became smelly.

Just then, Irene, who had just stopped vomiting and was resting, heard a loud rumbling sound from her abdomen again. She blushed and said weakly, "I want to excrete."

Barron looked at Qiao Mo.

Qiao Mo nodded. "Excretion is a good sign."

Irene transformed into her rabbit form. She could not even stand straight with her huge body and her mates had to support her from the side.

Qiao Mo had kept rabbits before and had seen them excreted before. However, she had never seen such a big one in the act of excretion. In fact, Qiao Mo did not want to see it either, so she turned around.

Soon, the plopping sounds when a human had diarrhea could be heard. However, the sounds were ten times louder than that of a human having diarrhea.

A few male beastmen who were nearby pinched their noses with painful expressions..