Chapter 37: Strange Illness

Seeing that Harry was coming, Qiao Mo quickly moved around him.

It ended up that each time Harry took a step, Qiao Mo would take a step back until she reached the side of the bed.

Plop!

Qiao Mo sat on the bed and quickly moved back. "Don't come over!"

She kept moving until she reached the wall, and Harry pounced on her as well.

The strange thing was that Harry had thrown himself into Qiao Mo's arms and was kneeling with his ass up. He rubbed his head against Qiao Mo's stomach and kept twisting his body.

He was like a big dog whining to its owner.

Qiao Mo looked stunned. It would be fine if he was really a big dog, but Harry still had the appearance of a handsome man!

Why was he kneeling and rubbing himself against her chest!

Qiao Mo couldn't help but slap his head away. "I want to stay alone! I think I need a room that belongs only to me!"

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet.

Harry looked up, panic filling his blue eyes. "Why?"

Qiao Mo opened her mouth and met Harry's panicked eyes. She really couldn't say the following words out loud. Would it hurt him too much to say that what he had brought her a disturbance?

Qiao Mo covered her face with her hands. If this was her original world, it'd be considered light to call a man who frequently takes off his clothes in front of a woman as harassing her. He'd be called a hooligan or to be said to have exhibitionism...

However, facing a simple-minded beastman with such a pure desire to mate, Qiao Mo really could not bear to criticize Harry like that.

"Do you remember that I fell sick a few days ago?" Qiao Mo asked with a bitter expression.

Harry nodded.

Qiao Mo sighed. "I took that white pill. You saw that, right?"

Harry nodded again, his eyes clean and beautiful.

Qiao Mo closed her eyes and sighed. "Although that white pill can cure my illness, it has a side effect. I mustn't mate for a certain period of time. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?" asked Harry anxiously.

Qiao Mo opened her eyes and looked at Harry seriously. "Otherwise, I'd have taken that medicine for nothing. Not only will the medicinal effects be gone, but my illness will also aggravate and be incurable!"

Harry's eyes widened and he slapped his head in frustration. "You should have told me this earlier!"

Qiao Mo said, "But you keep walking around naked in front of me all the time, trying to use different methods to arouse my desire to mate. I feel that I should live alone. This might allow me to rest in peace."

Qiao Mo lowered her head and finished speaking. When she looked up again, she realized that Harry was already neatly dressed and standing on the other side of the fire. He looked at her solemnly and said, "We don't have additional rooms, and I want to live with you. This will make it convenient for me to take care of your condition. Don't worry, I won't take off my clothes randomly anymore."

Qiao Mo had wanted to use this opportunity to live somewhere else so that she wouldn't have to sleep with Harry all the time. Even if Harry could control himself, if she were to look at a beautiful man half-naked all the time, it was hard to guarantee that she wouldn't lose control of herself one day.

However, the thought of having sex with a beastman was something that couldn't break past the line of defense in Qiao Mo's heart. At least for now, she could not convince herself to do that.

However, Harry said that there were no extra rooms, so Qiao Mo could only nod helplessly. "Can you bring me to the place where you found me that day? The place where you saved me."

Harry didn't ask why Qiao Mo was going. He just smiled and nodded. "I'll bring you there tomorrow."

That night, Qiao Mo tossed and turned in bed and almost didn't sleep the entire night. She felt guilty as if she was going to abandon a dog that was reliant on herself outside.

If she really were to return to her previous world through that cave, wouldn't that mean that she had abandoned Harry?

But to refuse to go back for Harry's sake?

Qiao Mo couldn't get herself to do that.

Qiao Mo didn't sleep and neither was Harry. He hugged Qiao Mo to sleep and smelled the pleasant fragrance coming from her body. His physiological reaction made him unable to sleep.

Thinking that Qiao Mo had fallen asleep, he poked her chest with his fingertips or pinched her slender waist that was different from other female beastmen.

When Qiao Mo couldn't take it anymore, she would pretend to cough or turn over. He hurriedly pretended to be asleep and the two of them tossed and turned for the entire night..