Chapter 34: Foul-Smelling

The rabbit didn't seem to be very intelligent and was licking his front paws.

Harry found this strange and took a look at the rabbit. "Hasn't it always been here?"

Over the past few days, Harry had been looking for Qiao Mo and had long forgotten about the rabbit. Because he hadn't paid attention to it, he didn't know if the rabbit had been around or not.

Hence, he naturally thought that the rabbit had always been around.

Qiao Mo withdrew her astonishment and calmed herself down. She walked up, grabbed the rabbit by the ears, and headed into the house.

The rabbit let out agonizing cries.

Harry looked toward Qiao Mo's back view and asked, "Are you going to roast it? I'll go make a fire."

Qiao Mo did not turn around. "Not for now."

Harry was a little disappointed.

He had wanted to roast this rabbit for a long time, but Qiao Mo seemed to like it a lot and said that she wanted to raise it as some kind of pet. Therefore, Harry could only watch this fat and large rabbit circle around in front of him.

Qiao Mo brought the fat rabbit into the room and raised him by the ears.

The rabbit's ignorant eyes finally carried anger that was filled with intelligence. He bared his teeth to express his dissatisfaction towards Qiao Mo and glared at her with his bright red pupils.

At the next moment, he transformed into his human form.

With his ears still grabbed in Qiao Mo's hand, he collapsed weakly onto the ground. His eyes were filled with charm as he glared at Qiao Mo weakly and reproachfully. "Damn woman, hurry up and let go."

Qiao Mo quickly let go. She did not expect that this guy would dare to take on a human form in Harry's territory. Wasn't he afraid of being discovered?

"Why are you here?" Qiao Mo frowned and asked.

Barron rolled his eyes at her, but his face was too beautiful. In addition to the bright flower petals on his forehead, he was even more beautiful than the most beautiful woman Qiao Mo had ever seen.

Hence, this eye roll appeared sweet as if he was accusing Qiao Mo of being a heartless person.

"You saved my older sister. I have nothing to repay you with, so I can only dedicate my loyalty to you. From now on, I'll be your male, you'll have to treat me better." Barron still had that proud expression on his face, as if Qiao Mo needed to owe him a huge favor for his actions.

Qiao Mo waved her hands frantically. "Forget about being my male. The reason I saved your sister is that I treat you as a friend. There's no need to repay me."

Friend? Qiao Mo actually regarded him as a pet, but she was just embarrassed to say it.

However, Barron looked like he had made up his mind. "You excreted in my cave, and I helped you to cover your scent. You didn't reject me back then, but now you're refusing to acknowledge it?"

Qiao Mo glared at him. "When did I..."

Before she could finish, she remembered that when she had a fever that day, she seemed to have, in a corner of Barron's cave...

No wonder when Harry was rinsing the ground with water for her just now, Qiao Mo could vaguely see a smug and happy expression on his face!

So it meant something when a female excreted on their territory?

Barron said, "Females only excrete in the territory of the males they approve of. This means that she's willing for him to become her male. You're not telling me that you don't even know this, are you?"

Qiao Mo's muscles stiffened. "I was sick back then and couldn't walk far."

Barron rolled his eyes at her. "Anyway, I'm already your male and have decided to pledge my loyalty to you. I've sworn that I'll only have one female in this life. If she abandons me, I'll be alone for the rest of my life!"

Qiao Mo wanted to say something more.

However, Harry's voice rang out from outside. "Qiao Mo, are you talking to me?"

As he spoke, he had already lifted the animal skin curtain and entered the room.

Qiao Mo quickly looked at Barron and saw that he had turned into a rabbit.

After Harry entered the house, he stopped and sniffed the air. This action made Qiao Mo a little nervous.

Harry said, "What's that smell?"

With that, he looked toward Barron.

Qiao Mo licked her dry lips. Before she could say anything, Harry frowned at the rabbit and said, "Foul-smelling."

With that, he left the room again..