Chapter 18: The Mask That Cannot Be Removed

Harry's body froze, and then he responded with more enthusiasm.

His kiss was inexperienced, clumsy, but meticulous and patient with an unbearable fervor.

Harry let go of Qiao Mo's lips and looked at her flushed face and hazy eyes. He gently pecked her lips again and then licked her neck as if he wanted to clean off the other scent on her.

Next was her breasts.

Her abdomen.

Lastly, Harry grabbed both of Qiao Mo's ankles and let her step on his shoulder. Qiao Mo lay there, red-faced and dazed, being obliging.

She did not know what she was going to experience, but now, she was like someone who had drunk too much alcohol. An unexplainable throbbing gushed out from the depths of her heart, making her feel groggy.

In her heart, there seemed to be a voice saying, "Just let it be. Even if it's just once, just let yourself loose with Harry this one time..."

Qiao Mo stepped her feet on Harry's shoulders. He bent over and rested between her legs, sticking out his tongue and her bottom part gently.

His tongue was warm and there were fine hairs on it. They were not prickly but made Qiao Mo shiver.

"Mmm..." Qiao Mo let out a soft moan.

Harry stuck out his tongue again and kept licking at Qiao Mo's private part as if he were trying to leave his scent on her. And with each lick from his tongue, Qiao Mo would shiver all over as she experienced something new and exciting she had never experienced before.

She held onto the animal skin and straw on the bed tightly, her toes curling on Harry's shoulders.

After some time, Harry lifted his head from between Qiao Mo's legs. He sniffed and said with satisfaction, "Done."

Qiao Mo came back to her senses and stared blankly at Harry. "What?"

Harry went over and lay beside Qiao Mo. He reached out his arms and hugged Qiao Mo in his embrace, resting his chin on her forehead, and said, "I left my scent on you so that the other males will know that you're my female!"

Qiao Mo blushed.

She thought Harry had been flirting with her. Deep down, she had convinced herself to indulge with this beastman once, but this guy was only leaving his scent on her.

Recalling the earlier scene, Qiao Mo's face turned so red that it could be used to roast potatoes.

"You're not planning on mating with me?" Qiao Mo asked softly.

Harry hugged her tightly. "You said before that mating requires love and willingness from both parties and not for some kind of obligation. I will wait for the day you have feelings for me and are willing to give birth to my cubs for me."

Qiao Mo's heart skipped a beat.

Before she left today, she had quarreled with Harry over this matter and she had indeed told Harry these things. Moreover, she had also said hurtful words, that she was unwilling to give birth to Harry's cubs.

He remembered all of them and chose to respect her.

Qiao Mo did not know what was wrong with her. Her eyes were moist.

She rarely shed tears in the past, but these two days, she had come to this world for no reason. After experiencing all sorts of situations, she had shed tears multiple times in anger, shame, sorrow, or despair.

But she did feel a hint of consolation when she was by Harry's side.

Qiao Mo looked up at Harry, reaching out her hands and touching his mask. But when her hands reached the edge of Harry's mask, wanting to take it off, Harry suddenly reached out his hand and grabbed her hand to stop her.

He looked at Qiao Mo, looking hesitant. In the end, he said something that puzzled Qiao Mo. "Actually, I shouldn't hide anything from you, but I can't take off my mask now. Trust me, one day, I'll take it off and let you see how I look.."