Chapter 26: Treatment

At the thought of this, Qiao Mo slapped Barron's head. This d*mn child was actually looking at her erot*c scenes!

Barron didn't seem to expect Qiao Mo to hit him. At the moment he reached out to touch the spot on his head where he was hit, Qiao Mo slipped out of his arms.

Her feet finally returned to the ground, but she was soon surrounded by a group of males. "Female, why are you wearing so little? Aren't you cold?"

"Look at how small her feet are. How could she have such beautiful feet?"

"Although she's a little ugly, she's much prettier and smells much better than the females I've seen before!"

After what happened with Charlie, Harry had smeared black ash on Qiao Mo's face and body. After Qiao Mo found out that she was considered pretty in the beastmen world, and after knowing that these beastmen's nature was 'simple' and liked to express their love through mating, she silently agreed with Harry's actions.

Qiao Mo tried her best to ignore the fact that the rabbit race who had surrounded her could jump as high as two or three stories. She could only try her best to swat away those hands that were trying to touch her.

Alright, beastmen were simple by nature, so the way they expressed themselves was more direct and pure.

After being stunned for a moment, Barron asked angrily, "How dare you hit me?"

Qiao Mo was not afraid of him. Perhaps it was because she had kept Barron for two days and regarded him as her pet. "I am the mate of the wolf tribe's tribal head. Are you really willing to offend the entire wolf tribe because of me?"

The moment she said this, everyone fell silent.

All the rabbit beastmen looked at each other.

The female beastman who had spoken earlier looked worried.

Qiao Mo overheard their conversation and guessed that this statement might make them feel wary. "Barron, as long as you let me go, I can keep anything about you a secret from Harry. But you have to send me back immediately."

The female beastman hurriedly asked, "Barron, is what she said true? Why don't you send her back? It's not convenient for us to offend the tribes in the Myriad Beast Forest now."

Qiao Mo noticed her words. She said that it was not convenient to offend them, not that they couldn't afford to do so.

A shadow of a smile appeared in Barron's bright red eyes, making the petal color between his brows look even darker. "Eva, don't listen to anything this female says. She's very smart and good at spurring on and intimidating others. She's not the mate of the wolf tribe's tribal head at all. In fact, that stupid wolf is just a male that she can order around."

Qiao Mo was astounded. Why did this guy say that of her?

Barron added, "And she's very good at making use of tears. Even after being captured by Lion King Charlie, he wasn't able to mate successfully with her. That stupid lion is probably still raging."

The surrounding beastmen gasped and looked at Qiao Mo with fear, vigilance, and admiration.

Qiao Mo could only respond with a dry laugh. She stroked her chin, wondering to herself if she was that amazing.

Barron said, "But most importantly, she seems to be an outstanding shaman. I saw her treating one of the wolf tribe's Elders. That female seemed to have been badly injured previously."

A wave of exclamations erupted around them.

"Shaman! Barron, did you really find a shaman and bring her back?"

"There's hope for Her Highness Irene's illness!"

"My God, Your Highness Barron, you're really capable!"

Qiao Mo noticed that the beastmen suddenly became respectful towards Barron.

Treatment? Did Barron bring her here to treat someone?