⌛️Out Of Time pt 2⌛️

Jasmine The door swings open and my eyes widen

Jasmine
The door swings open and my eyes widen. I see Jahseh's naked body pressed against some girl. They instantly stop and turn around. She wraps herself in the sheets while Jahseh pulls on some shorts. Tears brim my eyes and fall down my cheeks.

"Jasmine" Jahseh says in shock and worry.

I snatch my phone off of the coffee table and slam the door. I start a quick walk down the driveway as Stokeley trails me.

"Yo Jasmine, wait"

My eyes roll and I angrily wipe away my tears.

"Jasmine!" He yells

I whip around and get in his face.
"As far as I'm concerned, you and Jahseh should stay the fuck away from me! Fake ass bitches." I throw up my middle finger and keep walking. My eyes are still wet so I blot them with a tissue and get into the car. We pull off and start the commute to the festival.
____________________________________________________________

Jahseh

This nigga had one job to do and he couldn't even guard a door. My breathing quickens and I whip around.

"Yo stokeley, are you dead in the fucking head? You had one fucking job, to watch the door! You let a 160 pound girl bypass your tall ass. Get your fucking cinnamon stick body ass into a fucking gym or something!" I bump past him and pull up the nearest hotels.

"I booked you a hotel room at the Hilton. You don't gotta leave Brazil but you definitely gotta get the fuck up outta here." I pass her a piece of paper with the hotel and room number on it "Stokeley is driving" I say, before throwing her duffel bag in his arms

We load into the car and pull off. It's only 7 minutes away so this will be a quick ride. We stop the car in front of the hotel and go with her up to the room.

She slams her bag on the floor and flops on the bed before sighing loudly. Her phone is in her hand and she's not talking.

"What is your problem?"

"Leave me alone, Jahseh" she scoots away from me

"Alright yo I'm leaving"

I don't have to deal with any of her shit. If she wanna be weird then that's on her. She's easily replaceable.