🌎Losing Interest🌎 (Part two)

"It's good to see you again, bro

"It's good to see you again, bro." He runs over with the funnel cake and squeezes in between us.

"Yo Lola, they're watching that good shit. Get in here !" He yells without facing her

She speed walks over and sits in between Jahseh and Albert.

"I hope y'all don't mind, this is one of our favorite movies. Isn't that right, Lola?" He smirks

"Damn right! " the bowl of chips is snatched out of Albert's hands and is placed in Jahseh's lap.

Genesis and Alberts words float back in my head as Jahseh laughs loudly at the tv. The girl is loudly eating the chips , making a mess of albert's clothes. I pull the cover off of me and stand in front of the tv. She fakes an innocent look on her face and continues eating the chips. The bowl shatters as I knock it out of her hand .

"Bitch are you crazy? You got me fucked up." I yell and pull her off the couch. She drops to the floor and I throw a punch at her. Albert reaches out to break up the fight. Jahseh yanks his arm and turns him so they're face to face.

"You touch her and It will be a problem" Albert stands unbothered and punches Jahseh in the face. Jahseh pauses before picking Albert up and slamming him on the floor.

"Jahseh stop!" I turn away for one second and this bitch sneaks me. I throw multiple punches and pull her hair.

"You stupid fucking bitch! You wanna hit me when I'm not fucking looking? Fight back now you fucking bitch!" My hands wrap around her neck and I start choking her. She starts loudly gasping for air and turning pink.

"I'm tired of bitches like you fucking with me!" I let go of her neck and start dragging her to the pool.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?!" Cleo yells

I push her in the pool and charge at Jahseh. I harshly shove him to the floor to break up their fight.

"Mom, him and his stupid girlfriend invaded our movie, made a mess, and started eating all of our snacks. They've been harassing us all day, even at the beach! That's part of the reason why I left!" I frustrated explain.

"Mom she was down here acting like a little hoe. Wrapped up in a cover with this nigga about to kiss him!" He gets up and pokes Albert chest.

"Nigga so what if I wanted to kiss her? I like Jasmine. What's your problem? You don't even know me?"

" Nigga you disrespected my mom's crib, the fuck is you talking about?" He yells in Albert's face

"Oh certainly we're not talking about disrespect considering you just fucked some bitch in our hotel in Brazil. And you been sneaking this thot ass bitch in and out of here ever since she came into the picture!" I look him up and down disgustedly.

"Everybody shut the hell up!" Cleo voice booms "I just got off of work and I'm tired. I should not have to come home to my kids fighting and fucking up my house! Both of y'all asses are on punishment! No company allowed and y'all bring y'all asses straight home from school. I'm taking y'all allowance away, don't ask me for shit! Y'all better start looking for jobs right now because y'all got a lot of shit to get fixed up in here." Cleo continues yelling as My eyes survey the mess. A ripped couch, a broken bowl, scuffed wood floor and a shattered coffee table.

"Mom I am so so sorry. Everything you said is fair. I'm sorry I hurt you." I walk over to Albert and walk him to his car.

"I'm so sorry that happened. I hate that you got caught in the middle. Text me when you get home so I know that you're safe." I wrap him in a hug and pat his back.

He nods and starts the car before pulling off. I walk into the house and see Lola walking back into the house. Her face is covered in blood and she's shivering. Water drips from her body , forming a small puddle by her feet. She coughs and water spills out of her mouth. I walk past her like she doesn't exist and start cleaning the pieces of the broken glass off of the floor.

"J-Jahseh, can you drive me h-home?" Her voice trembles as if she's crying.

"Nonsense. I'll drive you home tomorrow." Cleo drapes a towel around her and turns to Jahseh "Show her where the guest room is and give her some clothes for the night."

"Oh my god, thank you Mrs. Bernard."

Cleo turns to face her. She puts her arms on her shoulders and leans in.
"You disrespected my home, I'm only letting you stay here tonight because you are a child and it is late at night. If you ever put your hands on my daughter, or hurt her in any way. You will never see my son again and I'll contact your parents. Have I made myself clear?" Lola nods stiffly and Cleo takes her hands off of her shoulders.

"After you show her the guest room, come back in here and help Jasmine. And then I want you both in bed." Her eyes narrow at the both of us and she walks upstairs.

Jahseh walks Lola down the hallway and I continue picking up the glass. I throw it in the trash can and start sweeping up the tiny glass shards and chips. Jahseh comes back and holds the dust pan on the floor next to me. He looks forward, not making eye contact with me. My eyes roll and I yank it out of his hand.

"I can do it myself, thank you very much." I don't need him thinking he's doing me any favors. I'm good on my own, especially after the shit him and that dumb ass girl pulled tonight.

Jahseh flips the ripped couch cushions over and starts putting the food away. I sweep the trash into the dust pan and toss it in the trash. I finish cleaning off the kitchen counter and grab my phone.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry"

"Fuck you" I turn away from him and run up to my room. A big sigh escapes my mouth as I drop on my bed. My eyes flutter shut and I drift off to sleep.

(A/N: Hey y'all, I'm back for a lil bit😈😈 imma try to give y'all as many chapters as I can but please bare with me, I just started a new job so I'm going to be busy. But I will give you guys what you want!🖤