🇱🇷 LIBERIAN GIRL 🇱🇷

Serena😠

Serena😠

I stare at Jahseh as the door gets shut in my face. I feel the water start to weigh down my loose, blond curls.

What the fuck kind of argument even was that??

He kicked ME out? When his life would be nothing without me!

I feel tears prick the corners of my eyes as I shiver aggressively from the cold. My eyes touch the sky and see the gloom and gray painted across the atmosphere. It gets dark quickly and bolts of lightening start to showcase.

I shake in fear of the weather and feel a surge of adrenaline run through my body.

I start to run back in the direction of his house and bang on the door.

"Jahseh!"

My face feels hot and my blood feels like it's boiling. His reflection appears in the glass and he opens the door.

"Just go home Serena, like what are you even still here for?"

"I'm sorry..." I walk in the house and stand in the center of the living room.

"I know it's hard being with someone like me, I'm not easy, babyboy. You're lucky to be with me."

He instantly rises off the couch in anger.

"BUT! But I want to be a better girlfriend to you. I wanna stay with you"

"You're not my girlfriend Serena." He pulled my hands off his shoulders "I never cuffed you. I kept you around but I was not with you. Why can't you get that?"

"What? But you-"

"This whole thing is toxic, now I'll drive you home but you need to leave before my mom, Aiden, and Jasmine gets back"

"Jasmine? Whose that?" I never heard of any Jasmine....

"She lives here now, lets get you home"

I get in the passenger side of his new car and put my earphones in. I can't even imagine how im not snapping on him right now. Why is he so worried that this Jasmine bitch can't see me? What's the importance of her? Guess I'll find out at the first day of school..

Jahseh pulls up at the curb and I get out

"Be safe-"

I shut the car door and run to my room. I don't wanna hear anything from him ever again. How could he treat me like nobody?...

Im out with Cleo and Aiden at the boardwalk

Im out with Cleo and Aiden at the boardwalk. We're sipping on fruit tea slushies and enjoying the carnival games and multiple food trucks.

"Is it good?" I ask Aiden as I point at his mac and cheese bacon burger

"It's real good, try it!" He rips a piece of the burger off and puts it in my mouth. I chew it and that shit is so good.

"So Am I good or am I good" Cleo says while smiling and striking a pose

"Yeah" I laugh and hug her "this place is nice"

Rain starts to flood the boardwalk. Everyone start to scatter towards the parking lot and grab their things. We run towards the car and pull off towards home.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We finally reach home and I carry my food to the fridge and put the stuffed animals I won in my closet. I gather some pajamas to wear and walk to the bathroom.

I lather up with Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile soap and smooth a thick layer of eucerins skin calming cream on my skin before putting on (my clothes)

I slip under my fluffy covers and start scrolling through twitter. I retweet some quotes and funny memes before I turn off my light, switch on my canopy lights, lay my head on my satin pillows and close my eyes.

I hear a soft knock at my door once I get comfortable. I get up and go towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Jahseh"

Am I really ready to let him in? I don't like what he did...

"Please just let me in, I'm here to apologize"

I pull the door open and and see him lift his head up. His clothes are soaked to death in water and he's shivering a little.

"Where were you?" I say while pulling some basketball shorts and a killstar T shirt out of my closet and hand to him.

"Nowhere Important. I just wanna say that im sorry, Jasmine. I lashed out at you for no reason at all and I feel shitty that I did that."

"It's fine, just don't burn bridges with people who didn't start the fire" I shrug, he needs to learn whose in his corner and whose not, and clearly whoever pissed him off is not.

He walks in my closet and puts on the clothes.

I sit back on my bed and scroll through my twitter. I like a fanmade lyric video made for "Until I bleed out" by the weeknd. I love how I can relate to the song, it radiates nostalgia.

Jahseh walks out of the closet while pulling on the shirt and I get a glimpse of his toned caramel abs. His skin looks so smooth and surprisingly the outfit looks very good on him.

"Do I look nice?" He says while goofily posing all around my room before hopping on my bed and yanking the covers over himself

"Umm.. Bitch what is you doing?"
This nigga better his short body ass up before I grab his fucking head and shake that shit back and forth.

"I'm tired, Jasmine" he says while his eyes are closed

"Well take your buff ass to your room!"
I smack the back of his neck which causes a full on wrestling match on my bed. He grabs my legs and drags me towards him while I try to grab the covers and stay on the bed.

"Jahseh noooo" I start laughing while this nigga is holding me upside down

"Put me down shrek!!"

"Be careful what you wish for"

He flips me upright and pushes me on the bed. His body is pressed against mine and he's just breathing heavily and looking at me.

His hazel eyes are the epitome of beauty and look like pools of honey.

He leans in closer to me and places his hands on my waist.

"Jahseh?" I mutter as I see lust running through his eyes

"Yeah?" He says as he leans closer to my face

"Let's get to sleep, I'll walk you to your room"

"Okay, Jasmine"