🚫LET'S BE ENEMIES🚫

I sit on my bed reading the only letter I have from my mother for the millionth time this year

"Dear Jasmine, I wrote you this letter just in case. I want you to know that mommy loves you very much, and I always will sweetheart! There are a couple of things that I want you to know...

°Don't ever feel the need to depend on anyone, Jazzy. You are special, and you are a beautiful, smart, and independent girl.

°Try to be better than mommy, she made alot of mistakes in life that she doesn't want you to go through.

°The reason anyone ever stops loving you is because they never really loved you in the first place. And the sooner you learn to face that fact, the better off you'll be.

°Mommy will always love you, and I will come back for you. I just need to get better again."

~Your mommy, Brittany🖤~

I turned the letter over and stated at the picture of me and my mother glued on the back of the paper. She looked so beautiful and I looked so happy. I wonder why she left me...

My door bolts open swiftly

"Yo shorty I'm finna-"

I quickly hide the paper behind my back and look up at him.

"What's wrong with you?" He says with a scrunched up face while leaning all in my face. I duck my head back and mumble to him.

"Nothing, could I please be by myself?" He instantly snatches the paper from behind my back and sees the picture.

He stopped halfway through talking and just stared at the paper. I snatched the paper out of his hands and start pushing him towards the door.

"I said I wanted to be by myself! Why can't you respect that?" I slam the door and put the folded paper under my nightstand.

"Jas, I'm sorry!" I hear his muffled voice

"Apology not accepted, go away!"

"Im not leaving until you say you accept my apology to my face!" He replies

I hazily open the door and my cheek is bombarded with little kisses. He steps back and steps out of the doorway

"You tell anyone about that and I'll give you hell." I smile a little bit "This doesn't change anything, we're still enemies."

My smile instantly drops and I put an annoyed smirk on my face.

"Okay whatever, get out now" I push the door closed and flop on my bed. Living with this nigga is gonna be a handful.

2 days later

2 days later

Jahseh😈🖤

"Jahseh go tell Jasmine we going out to eat for lunch and doing some more shopping."
My mom yells up the steps

"Ugh, okayyy" I reply

I walk out of my room and walk through the shared bathroom to her room.

I approached her door and hear singing coming from the other side of the door.

"Hit the road, Jack. Don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Hit the road, Jack. Don't you come back no more.

Hit the road, Jack. Don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.
I guess if you said so
I'd have to pack my things and go"

I quietly open the door and just listen to her sing. She actually isn't bad.

"You sound good, Jas."

Her head turns in my direction with a shocked expression present on her face.

"Yo you scared me, bruh. Goddamn it, next time let somebody know when you're around!"

"Continue singing it." I always smirk when im around her

"No. I don't sing around people. Now what did you come in here for??"

She keep getting smart like I wont call my niggas and pull a walmart part 2 on her short ass😂

"Lose the attitude lil girl, mom just wanted me to tell you to come down to the car, we're eating out"

I shut her door and walk downstairs to my mom's Range Rover. I slide into the passenger seat and shut the car door.

We're all together in a booth in the far back of the restaurant eating what we wanted and just cracking goofy ass jokes.

"Jas' jokes are as amusing as watching a tire deflate" jahseh yells while laughing hysterically

"Hahaha, that's so original. Watching paint dry is still more entertaining than anything you can do." I look at him with a challenging expression

"Not likely. I know karate, how to play the piano, drums, and a little bit of guitar. I can sing, box, I'm very interesting. What can you do?"

"Maybe if you actually took some time to get to know me like a normal person then you would..."

" Jahseh everybody knows that Jas is like, 10 times cooler than you! She knows how to make cereal gooder than you." Aiden replies while eating an onion ring

"How do you make cereal badly?" He laughed

"Jahseh you pour the milk before the cereal and drown it in sugar. It makes me teeth feel like they're gonna fall out at any moment!"

Aiden is lowkey cooking Jahseh. I laugh and hold my hand out for Aiden to give me a high five. He slaps my hand two times and continues to eat his slice of pizza.

Cleo just sits there quietly snickering behind one of the paper menus on the table. Jahseh glances over and sees what she doing.

"Oh okay, I see, Jas. You just turned my family against me" he starts to fake cry for a second but starts to laugh.

"Sike nigga, im young dagger dick!" A few people in the restaurant turn towards us with scolding looks. We all look at eachother and back at them, we start to bust out laughing at what just happened.

A few of them start to laugh as well. Cleo's head is in her arms as she struggles to catch her breath.

"Get outta here, boy!" Cleo says as she nudges his shoulder

I think this chapter is top ass. I hope that it gets better cuz there's nothing worse than reading a crappy book😐