👁Between Us👁

Everything has been so weird since that day when I caught Jahseh with that girl

Everything has been so weird since that day when I caught Jahseh with that girl. And I think he can tell. Lately it seems like he's been doing things to get a rise out of me. I have tried hard to steer clear of him and Stokeley, but they always seem to just pop up at the worst times.

I step out of bed and slide my feet into my raichu slippers. I am hungry, so I should at least make breakfast. I go down into the kitchen and take out everything I need. After mixing up some pancake batter, I pour it into the waffle maker and start making some eggs. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I glance up and see Jahseh dripping wet from taking a shower.

He has on nothing but a pair of shorts that are low on his hips and some boxers. A blunt is hanging out of his mouth.

"Can I get one of those waffles?" He asks, his eyes looking intensely into mine

I can hear him talking to me but none of his words begin to register in my head. My eyes pour over his body, water spills down his neck all the way to his sculpted abs. The journey down his body stops at the print at the front of his shorts. I stumble back in surprise at what I see.

"Yo are you good?" His fingers repeatedly snap in front of me " Don't worry about it, keep the waffle with your stingy ass." He says with a smug grin. His body slightly brushes against mine as he walks out. His sweet and earthy scent wafts in my face. He lights up a blunt and enters the backyard by the pool area.

Aiden and Cleo finally enter the kitchen I turn towards them quickly with a goofy smile.
"Hey guys are you ready to try Jasmine's delicious maple cinnamon apple waffles?" I do a little dance before pushing a plate of food in front of them.

"Aww thank you sweetie, this looks amazing." Cleo says as she smiles
Her and Aiden takes a bite and compliments my waffles.

"Thank you! Aww guys stop!," I say while cheesing hard.

"There's extras if you guys want more."

"This is already a big plate, Jahseh can eat the rest if that's okay with you"

"Yeah. I'll take it to him"

I scoop the food on a plate and pull the sliding door open. I walk over to his chair and hold the food out to him.

"Here" he opens his eyes and a smug smile plays across his lips.

"Can you feed it to me? Or are you still scared to be near me?" He continues smirking and blows a cloud of smoke in my face

Oh so that's how he wants to play it

"Depends, are you still fucking with that whore from the other day?" I rest my hands on my hips in confidence. If he wants to go there, I can go there too.

"Oh so you're jealous!" He mumbles. It seems like he's really enjoys seeing me mad. Well I won't let him get to me today.

"On the contrary actually" My face slips into a calm expression. " I'm worried for you. the only girls you attract go so hard for a nigga that will never claim them in public, be careful. Those type of bitches are really fertile. Meanwhile all I have to do is text a nigga and he'll be calling me a Uber to take me to hibachis."

I sit the plate on his lap " I don't have time for you. I have shit to do and places to be ."

He narrows his eyes at me, sitting up in the chair. "Where are you going?"

"To the beach, not that it's any of your business." I say while walking near the door and looking back

"You stay clocking me, aren't you supposed to be the realest nigga in our city?"

He smiles flirtatiously at me "you got a real smart mouth"

He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. "Can I come?"

I yank my hand out of his and step back "only if you drive us there, give me space , and don't embarrass me in front of my friends. Be ready in an hour"

I open the door and run up the steps to my room. I grab my stuff and take a quick shower.

I put on some mascara and rake some curling creme through my hair. I pull on a tan matching set and some dark brown platform sneakers.

 I pull on a tan matching set and some dark brown platform sneakers

I put on some shea butter and spray myself with a lot of perfume. People who spray only two sprays of perfume on them are weird. I want people to know I'm around without even having to see me yet.

I pull on a necklace and start running down the steps.

"Jahseh come on!! Hurry up." I quickly try to pull on my shoes. Jahseh rounds the corner with a long sleeve black shirt on, bape shorts, and black Jesus sandals. I walk to the car and slide into the passenger side. Jahseh gets in tried to start the car.

"Hey wait, stop!" I turn the key and pull it out of the ignition

He glares at me with confusion and slight annoyance.
"What now?"

" Put your seatbelt on." My arms cross my chest in competition

"Nice try, Jasmine. I'm a grown ass man, I don't need no seatbelt. You might though, with your little ass." He reaches for the key but I pull it back.

He lays back in the seat and looks at me with a grin. I reach over him to get the seatbelt. his eyes are glued on my cleavage. I stare directly in his eyes and subconsciously stop pulling the seatbelt. He stares back at me and licks his lips. My eyes fall on his lips, they look real soft and pink.

"I know you're thinking about all the things I could do to you in this car."

I shake my head and regain composure. I click the seatbelt into place and sit back in my seat. I put my seatbelt on and look out the window. Jahseh pulls off toward the beach.

I can't fall back into this shit with him. We not even really cool to be honest. I'm still mad at him and Stokeley for that shit they pulled in Brazil. It's best if we keep our distance.

Authors note: okay that's the end of this chapter. I've had writers block for a while so I'm sorry if this boring. I'll take some time to thoroughly draft a chapter I think you guys will like that still meets the plot I want. I hope you guys enjoy. Please leave some comments and suggestions, I love hearing from you guys and reading your comments. They make my day and really make me laugh! ~Liyah/Lola🖤🖤~