💊RED PILLS 💊

I wake up and see multiple missed calls and text messages from Serena plastered all across my lock screen

°FLASHBACK°

"I'm not trying to baby you it's just that I can see that you're visibly upset and I'm concerned if you're alright" I retort

My fists ball up and I scream loudly

"You're not my fucking mom! Nor are you my fucking sister! You're just some kid she took in! So just leave me the fuck alone"
_____________________________________________

I ended up taking my frustrations out on the wrong person!

I run down the steps and see Aiden, Jasmine, and mom in the kitchen.

They're all sitting together laughing at the table while Jasmine piles more strawberries and whipped cream onto Aiden's pancake stack.

"Thanks Jazzy" he says while hugging her and planting a kiss on her cheek

"No problem dude, Now give me five" She holds her hand up and her and Aiden do a made up handshake. These niggas got a whole handshake?

I walk into the kitchen and the racket instantly stops as their eyes all fall on me. Jasmine quickly looks down at her plate and so does Aiden.

"Hey guys..." Nothing but silence is heard until my mom speaks up

"Jahseh me and you have to have a talk later, until then eat your breakfast, Jasmine made you strawberry pancakes, steak, and cheesy grits."

I feel like such an asshole, even though I disrespected her she still thought about my wellbeing and even remembered that I like steak with my food. I have to make things right and apologize to her.

Jasmine gathers all of the dirty dishes and walks to my side to dump them in the sink.
She puts Aiden's food in a container for later in the fridge and then walks out.

"Wait in the car babies, I'll be out there in 5 minutes" I see my mom walk back into the kitchen and sit in the chair closest to the doorway.

"Sit down, Jahseh. Now" her voice is ridden with anger

"Now why did Aiden tell me that last Night you were smoking, and drinking. And why did he tell me that after Jasmine tried to help you in a heated moment you decided to be rude? Is this true?"

Should I just lie? Should I tell the truth? I promised my mom I would try to be sober...

"I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, I was mad and I needed to get my frustration out. But I didn't mean to do it to her. It was all Serena's fault"

My mom looks at me with I disappointed glare on her face before she starts talking louder with more force.

"Listen little boy! Do you have the audacity to sit at this table and blame this on that whore instead of being a "man" and owning up to what you done?? Ever since you blew up at her, poor little Jasmine is afraid to even be alone with you. If you were smart you would apologize and make this right. Or don't, either way Jasmine is here for the long run." She angrily gets up and walks out to the car.

I slam the door and shoot Serena a text

Jahseh😤😍
Yo I gotta talk to you, you better be here in the next 10 minutes...

Rena🍑💦
Fine but don't think you can fucking rush me bitch

Normally I would reply to this and get on her ass but getting angry at the hands of her is the reason I'm already in hot water.

I know I'm in deep shit for the weed, but i could use a blunt right now. I pull one from behind a potted plant on our mantle piece and light it up while plopping on the couch.

I take a few long pulls of the weed and start to feel my nerves fizzle away and I calm down.

After a while im just laying on the couch thinking of how im gonna fix it with Jasmine but I'm interrupted by an aggressive knocking at the door.

I see Serena standing at the door looking at herself in the reflection of the glass in our door. I barely even fuck with her conceited, vain ass. But she's the only girl who drops neck and lets me fuck when I wanna fuck.
She has on a red cropped shirt with a white jean skirt fitted to her ass and curves and some blue and white hightop Nike's.

"You gone let me in or what, Jahseh?" She says while popping some gum and tapping her foot impatiently

Don't kick this bitch

I step aside and she grabs some chips from our snack closet with a pineapple soda and sits on the couch.

"whatchu want?" She says while cracking open the soda

"For one, I want you to. stop coming up in here and disrespecting my mom's crib, that shit ain't about to fucking slide. Don't come up in here going through our shit for food like you live here and shit." I grab the chip bags in her hands and throw them in her face

"And second, that bullshit you pulled yesterday is gonna stop is gonna stop or I'm done fucking with ya rachet ass"

I hear rain drops come down heavily

She instantly gets up and stands in my face
"Listen I aint come here to hear you yelling all up in my damn face. I didn't have to even show, i could've kept my fine ass at home. So watch ya mouth" she said while poking the side of my head.

"Stop fucking touch me like I'm your child!

I grab her arm and pull her pointed finger out of my face

"You know what? I'm done with ya scatted ass. Get the fuck out, bro. You ruining my home life." I grab her wrist and pull her outside on the porch. The rain starts to weight down her bouncy curls and her clothes get soaked.