💀NETHERRACK💀

Our food finally arrives and we all start eating

Our food finally arrives and we all start eating. I ordered pizza and cheese fries. I reach for the hot sauce for my fries and feel Jahseh's hand graze against mine. I stare at him for a second before shaking the sauce on my food and sitting it back down. I notice his friend staring at me with a grin before diverting his eyes to Jahseh and wiggling his eyebrows.

He knows....

I look down and continue to eat my food in silence. I can't wait for lunch to be over, this is so overwhelming.

I feel my palms start to sweat and my heartbeat speed up slightly. My body starts to shake a little and I struggle to hold my forkful of fries.

"Honey, are you okay?" Cleo says while touching my forehead.

"Yeah I uh, just need to get some air."

"Are you sure? Sweetie your shaking!"

Cleo is so sweet, I hate that this is alarming her.

"Yeah im just gonna get some water and air."

Cleo and Aiden scoot out of the booth and I walk out of the restaurant down to the nearest water fountain. I sip the water rigorously and then run outside to the entrance area. Im sitting on the edge of a fountain and cathing my breath.

I see pennies and coins floating in the blueish- green water as the sun ripples off of it. I take a quarter out of my pocket and kiss it before flicking the coin in the fountain.

I wish things go back to normal

I hear footsteps before seeing a pair of white and black huaraches in front of me.

"You okay?"

I look up and see Jahseh staring at me with concern on his face.

"Yeah" I smile with sadness "just was making a wish."

"She made me come check on you."

How can he still pretend like the other night didn't happen?

"Why did you try to come onto me the other night?"

"What do you mean?" He sits by me

"You came in the house late, laid in my bed, and tried to kiss me.."

"I'm sorry, is that why you're acting weird?"

"Yes! Everytime I look at you, all I remember is that!"

"I didn't mean to get you this upset, damn!" He exclaims

"Well what exactly did you think my reaction was gonna be?!"

"Don't act like you don't like me." He says while leaning in close to me "don't act like you wouldn't like if I kissed you right now." He places his hand on my thigh and squeezes it while staring at me deeply. The sun ripples off of his hazel brown eyes as he looks at me.

I clench my legs together as he moves his hand up higher. It feels really good but I cant do this. He puts his hand on my neck and leans in. His lips touch mine and it sends waves of electric through me. I instantly kiss him back and pull his face closer with my hands.

You have to stop this.. Now!

I pull back and instantly feel regret. I can't believe I just did that. I shouldn't have done that!

I pick up my purse and wipe some freshly shed tears from my cheeks. I stand and turn to Jahseh swiftly.

"I want you to stay away from me. I can't do this, especially with you! Don't come near me again. This will ruin everything and will not let this fuck up my chances of having a home and a mother!"

I can't believe he would pull some stupid reckless ass stunt like this!

"Jasmine-"

"No enough! You've done enough... I'm sorry but I can't do this. I gotta go!"

I slide my purse on my shoulder and start to walk back in the building. I pat my cheeks with a tissue and go back to the restaurant.

I see Cleo, Aiden, and Jahseh's friend holding to go containers.

"I paid and got the food to go. We gotta get to the airport. Where's Jahseh?"

"He's out front. I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." I say to her

"Okay. We'll be waiting in the car."

I walk into the restaurants bathroom and look in the mirror. I look like shit. I turn on the water and splash my face.

I can't fathom how I even grew to like Jahseh, last week I looked at him like a brother and now I'm wondering when's the next time we can be alone. And that scares me. Why do I want him? Why do I care?

I go into the stall to use the bathroom, quickly wash my hands, and exit the bathroom.

They're all loaded up and I just blast zilla through my headphones and the car rides off. We get to the air port lobby and got our tickets. Cleo handles our suitcases as me and Aiden play numbers.

"1, 2, 3 , 4" I have been teaching him for the past couple of days and he's learning it very fast. But I still won.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||We're on the plane and I see fluffy white clouds and a vibrant blue sky above me.

"How much longer do we have on the flight?" I ask Aiden

"Mommy says we have 5 and a half hours left."

I close my eyes and left the sound of Sonder's voice lull me off to a much needed nap.

Word count: 903

This chapter was a little short because I kinda had writer's block. But I will come back to this story soon. Sorry if this was a boring filler😓 love yu guyss! #blackhearts4ever🖤