🗻NEVER🗻

The car stops and I go towards the boardwalk while Jahseh parks the car

The car stops and I go towards the boardwalk while Jahseh parks the car. Albert and Genesis are dancing in the shady area of the beach. I run up behind them and scream. They both turn around and Genesis let's out a scream.

"Ouuh bitch you got me!" Genesis holds her chest and lightly pushes me

" I had to, so next time you know to keep your guard up."

"What's up Albert?" I stare deep into his eyes and lightly ruffle his hair. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my lower back.

"We was just chilling, waiting for ya pretty ass to get here."

"Well I'm here now so let's party! A bitch is ready to eat!"

I see Jahseh standing in line for funnel cake so I walk over. I squeeze in front of him and pull Genesis and Albert next to me. Jahseh gives me a dirty look but shakes his head and turns back.

"Hi what can I get for you guys?" The counter girl says

"Hi, I want a blueberry lemonade funnel cake and a cheesecake milkshake, and what do y'all want?" I say while looking back. My friends tell me what they want and I give their order to the her.

"Jahseh? You want something?"

He turns his head like he's shocked but then just tells me his order.

"One blueberry lemonade funnel cake, a cheesecake milkshake, 2 chili cheese dogs, a apple pie milkshake, and a red velvet funnel cake."

I know Jahseh eats a lot but even that is too much food. I find it weird but whatever. I add his food to our order and we all split the price.

We grab our food and set up a spot on the beach.

" Okay so who wants the first hit?" Genesis is holding a bottle of liquor in each hand and smiling. Albert grabs one out of her hand and takes a long sip. She does the same and then passes it to me. I take a long gulp and pass it to Jahseh. He doesn't even look up from his phone while pouring it in his cup of soda before passing it to Albert.

"Finally you got here!" Jahseh mumbles

"Well it takes time to look this good." I look behind me and see the same girl from Brazil. I see flashbacks from that night. I turn away from them and start eating.

" oh you have casamigos, can i have some?"
I shrug nonchalantly "it ain't mine." I lean on one arm and focus on my phone

"We don't know you like that." Genesis says while snatching the bottle from her hands and giving it to Albert.

"My bad,  I was only asking, you don't have to attack me." She huffs her breath, slumps down into a spot on the sand, and scooches next to Jahseh.

I turn to look at Genesis, she turns her head towards me with a look of disbelief. Her expression slowly falls into a threatening expression and she towers over the girl.