Chapter 3 *edited again*

Jordan POV

"I can't believe I zoned out in front of her." I said to my self in the mirror as I washed my hands. I walk back out and see everyone talking to
(y/n) except Isaac. He was looking at me with that troll smirk that he gives.

"He's back guys." Isaac whispers to them. I sat down eating my pancakes.

"What were you guys talkin about?" I asked curious.

"Nothin." Bethany replied in a too sweet tone. Isaac bursts out laughing making us all confused.

"What?" We all looked at him.

"Well what we were talking about was... Well (y/n) you want to tell him." Ceirra asked. I turned to look at (y/n) who had a huge smile on her face.

"I decided to stay with you guys!" She said with excitement. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"That's great! Want to paint your room in that case?" I asked. She nodded and continued eating.

We went to Home Depot and got (f/c) paint for her room. (y/n) likes making things her self so we also got some wooden head board for her bed; She can carve in it.

-your POV-

This is awesome; I moved in with Venturiantale. Very unexpected since I did kill some one...  Why all the good luck?

When we where painting, Isaac flicked some paint at me and Bethany on our backs. We both turned around and painted Isaac with the brushes on his stomach. Bethany whispered to me

"let's get Jordan." I nodded and faced Jordan.

"Hey Jordan?" I said. He turned at me and as he was about to speak, we rolled the brushes on his face to his clothes.

"The good girls have gone bad!" Isaac screams. Ceirra was laughing as we flung paint at each other. I was also laughing really hard too until Jordan drags his paint brush down my shirt, painting my clothes (f/c), soon everyone was in a paint war.

We finally finished painting my room after a good three hours. They all walked out and I went into the hallway bathroom to take a shower. Once I was out, I got dressed and went to my bed. I grabbed the big head board and began to carve along the top. I carved in tree branches and a bird resting in a nest. I couldn't be any more proud of what I made, so I painted it. Painting remindes me of my mother, we would sit out side and paint the birds in the trees. The one im painting now is from a memory of my mother and I. Sudden memories hit me and I began to cry. I gently put the head board down on the floor and pulled my legs up to my chest. Isaac came and knocked on my door. Bad timing.

"(Y/n), you okay in there?" He asked; I didn't answer. I stayed on the bed, shaking my head no.

"(Y/n)?" He asked again, knocking.

"I'm coming in." He warned. The door opened slowly. Once he saw me crying, he ran over and hugged me.

"You okay (y/n)?" He asked softly. I shook my head and hugged him back. After sometime he let me go and looked around my room until he came upon the head board. He turned to the piece of wood with wide eyes.

"This is amazing! Did you make this?" He asked in amazement. I wiped the left over tears away and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, my mother and I used to paint all the time before my step father came in and ruined everything." I whispered towards the end. I looked down in shame and guilt.

"Oh. Well um... Good job. I like it a lot!" He said with a smile. I looked up and smiled back. He put his hands in his pockets as he looked at me, looking for something to say.

"Well, I hope you like it here, and if you need anything, let me know okay? Don't be scared to ask." He said softly and patted my head. I nodded and watched him walk out, softly closing the door. I smiled to my self and got back to painting the head board.

Isaac POV

I feel so bad for her, she must've been through a lot.

"Jordan?" I asked to see where he was. I walked down stairs and saw everyone watching doctor who on the couch. I sat down with them and watched.