Chapter 14 *edited again*

Your POV

The door to the room opened and a very sad looking Ghost came out and looked at me.

"How is he??" I asked and stood up and tried to walk into the room but Ghost put his arm up and blocked me. I looked at Ghost, confused.

"(Y/n), he's gone." Ghost said. My eyes go wide.

"He's gone?" I asked.

"yOU TOOK ME OUT OF THE ROOM SO YOU GUYS COULD TALK!" I yelled at him. He looked down at the floor, guilty.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"He didn't want you to see him go." He said quietly. I shook my head.

"Can I at least go in the room?" I asked, the tears coming back. He moved his arm and let me in, and there was Jordan on the bed, dead with a flat heart line with everyone crying at his bedside. Suddenly doctors came rushing in and pushing us out.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

--------------------------------------------

"Come on (y/n) get out of the car." Ceirra said tiredly. I just sat in the back with my legs to my chest.

"Just let me die in here." I said quietly.

"Not in the car, please." She said. I nodded, opening the car door and walking in the house. The place feels so empty with out him. It's to quiet. I walked by his room and saw everything a mess. All the memories came to me like my mothers. Another one gone...

"Get revenge." I heard a whisper. I ignored it and fixed Jordan's room. Throwing most things away and putting wires back together. Luckily I knew how to fix computers and his wasn't that broken.

Few days later

Isaac POV

(Y/n) is the worse out of all of us. She won't speak to us, she won't eat, she just lays there in bed crying. We try to get her out of her room but she won't budge. Another loved one gone for her. Must be really painful.

Your POV

I lay in bed, sketching Jordan. I miss his chocolate eyes and his funniness that cheers me up when ever I'm sad.
Every day I hoped that Jordan would appear at my door, smiling and telling me it was all just a simple joke and everything was back to normal. But life just isn't fair is it?...

Jordan's POV (surprise!!!!)

That was it. Im gone.
I got sudden memories me with everyone. After a few minutes, it all faded to black. I saw some one walking towards me.

"Hello Jordan~" Jimmy said.

"Jimmy?" I said, confused.

"Correct!" he cheered.

"Why are you here, im dead. Why am I here?" I asked.

"Well let's see, either you wanna stay dead or you wanna see everyone again" he asked.

"Yes! Wait-why? You literally tried murdering me ??" I asked.

"Because don't you remember that if you die, I die? I'm apart of you." he said.

"But you killed me!" I yelled.

"Okay first of all, I didn't mean to kill you. I just wanted you passed out for a good while but I keep forgetting my strength. And besides, If I wanted you dead I would have killed you myself a long time ago." he said with a shrug.

"So you're telling me that you're only bringing me back because you don't want to die?" I asked.

"So do you want life back or no?" He asked, Ignoring my question.

"Yes please." I bluntly said.

"Alrighty! And just saying now, I'm still going to bother you guys."

BOOM!

I shot straight up in the hospital bed, out of breathe. I looked at my hands and around the room until I went face to face with a terrified nurse. She dropped the clip board and ran.

"DOCTORS!!" The lady said yelling and running out of the room. I took my chance And got out bed and changed my clothes and ran out.

"THERE HE IS!" At least 5 doctors were chasing me.
----
I ran home in the dark and looked for my keys in my jeans. Nope! Of course! I sighed and banged on the door. Suddenly anxiety came. How am I going to explain this to them?? Will they think I pranked them?

"Guys unlock the door! I don't have keys." I just sat there for a good 5 minutes until the porch light came on.
The door swings opens to show Bethany with tears.

"JORDAN!!!" She yelled in relief, bear hugging me. I returned the hug and stood back.

"But how?" She asked in a whisper.

"I'll answer questions later. How long was I gone for?" I asked.

"Couple of days." she said.

"How's everyone? How's (y/n)?" I asked and walked in. Bethany closed the
Door behind us.

"Everyone's very upset, especially
(Y/n). She won't leave her room." she said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Sleeping." She said and hugged me once again, tightly.

"We missed you, Jordan." She said. She slapped my back.

"Go get (y/n)!" She said.

"Don't need to be told twice!" I said as I ran up stairs. I got to her room and heard crying.

"(y/n)?"

Your POV

I'm crying a lot now. It just won't stop!
I heard heavy foot steps coming to my door. The only person with heavy foot steps is... Jordan, well Isaac is not as heavy, But is can't be him. He's gone. That's not possible.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice say at my door. Now I'm hearing stuff. This time I heard a knock.

"What?" I asked. wiping the tears away from my cheeks. Jordan walks in slowly, looking quiet scared himself. I gasped and sat up.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Jordan I swear, if this is some kind of joke-" I was stopped by Jordan, kissing me passionately.

"Jimmy gave me another chance" he whispered, touching my cheek with his hand. I gave Jordan a bear hug, laughing and crying at the same time.

We sat on my bed and talked. He told me everything that happened.

"But what about Jimmy?" I asked.

"Let's just worry about him later" Jordan said. I nodded ok.

"But for now~" I purred as I pushed Jordan down on the bed and I sat on top of him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I mean come on, he back home! He's alive!