chapter 8 *edited again*

Jordan's POV

I woke up on the couch with something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw (y/n) laying on me with her head on my stomach and I was laying on my back again. I sighed and thought back to what happened yesterday as I played with her (h/c) hair, twirling it around my finger, which was soft and she looked adorable sleeping. I layed my head back down as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She started to move around; she put her hand on my stomach, under her head, and her other hand on my chest. I almost blushed but I tried to hide it for once for some reason. I put both of my hands on her back and I fell asleep again.

"Bethany, get the camera!!" Isaac whispered excitedly. I heard giggling from Bethany as she ran over. I opened one eye to see Cierra looking at me dead in the eyes with a huge smile. I jumped and mouthed to her 'go away' and turned my head away. She walked away giggling.

I carefully got up and brought (y/n) up to her room. Thank god shes a heavy sleeper. I walked back down stairs to see Cierra holding chewy.

"Jordan, its your turn to walk chewy." Ceirra said, handing me his leash and the dog himself. I sighed and hooked the leash on Chewy and walked out. As I closed the door, I turned around and saw a girl, who looked like the age of Isaac, But she looked like a sluttish version of (y/n), walking by. She looked almost exactly like (y/n). She wore at least 6 inch heels, white crop top, and tight tight jeans. I cringed at the sight of it. I tried going a different way but Chewy yanked me over to her.

"Chewy No." I gritted through my teeth and pulled the leash but he kept going.

"Oh lord." I mumble tiredly under my breath.

"Well hey there handsome." she said touching my chest. I pulled her hand off of me gently.

"Please don't do that." I said.

"Aww why not." she said dragging her finger down to my pants, grabbing my belt, pulling me closing to her. It was extremely awkward, and very uncomfortable. She looked at my face and realized I wasnt liking what she was doing. She grabbed my blue shirt and kissed me roughly.

Nice to know my first kiss was from this.

I pushed her away, whipping my mouth. "Aww baby, whats wrong?" she said putting her hands on my chest once again. Jeeze she sounds so much like (y/n). This time, I took a deep breath and backed away.

"I'm going." I said and pulled chewy away. She just grunted and walked away. I continued on the walk, then went back home. I walked into the house, still whipping my lips.

"You Okay?" Isaac asked from the kitchen. He was making cookies while wearing an apron that said 'Why is the stove yelling at me?'

"I got kissed by a random girl that strangely looked exactly like (y/n) just, more revealing when I was walking Chewy." I said bluntly. Isaac stopped mixing and turned to me with a shocked look. I shrugged and rolled my eyes while taking the leash off of Chewy.

"That's strange. What did you do after she kissed you?" Isaac asked and continued mixing in the bowl. I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"I just walked away." I said with a shrug. I grabbed a water bottle and stood back up and closed the door.

"And she was about you and (y/n)'s age." I said as I shrugged and took a sip from my water.

"Speaking of (y/n), is she awake yet?" I asked and leaned against the counter next to him.

"hm? what? I heard my name." (y/n) said very sleepy like as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh you are awake, hey" I said.

"Hey." she said back.

"So What happened out side?" she asked and stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"I saw some girl out side, who look a lot like you just, more..." I began to make Gestures to my clothing.

"Slutty?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly. She walked closer to me and threw her arms around my waist saying.

"Mine." like a 2 year old. I blushed and hugged her back. Isaac looked at me with a huge smile while I just rolled my eyes and put my chin on her head.