Chapter 15 *smut chapter*

This is old and I'm not editing it because I still can't write smut.

(This is Izzy, Chey asked me to write a lemon for her😂)

(Hey! Every one basically asked for it!)

Your POV

Jordan grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. He began to kiss roughly, his hands roaming all over your body. He bit your bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I allowed him and he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues danced and fought. He won, letting his tongue explore my mouth, earning a throaty moan from me. He smirked and placed his knee in between my legs, pushing up, making me blush and moan more. I dive back in for another kiss, getting my fingers tangled in his long brown hair, rubbing my body against his.

He pushed his knee up once more, making me moan louder in his mouth and arching my back. I can tell he was enjoying that sound. I looked down and noticed a slight bulge in his pants. Time for revenge.

I sat on him and moved back and forth on his spot. Now it was his turn to moan. "I can't wait, (y/n). I need you" he managed to say.

I bent down, still grinding but kissing his neck and sucking. His hands slipped down to my ass, grabbing it with both hands and squeezing.

"S-stop making me wait" he said. I smirked and slipped his shirt off. I traced his abs with my fingers. He flipped me over and pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my black laced bra.

He leaned down and grabbed ahold of my boobs with both hands and kissed and suck on in between them as he squeezed them. I had my hands in his hair as I moaned. He sat back up and had his hands besides my head. I looked down and began to undo his pants, slipping them off and leaving him in his boxers.

He did the same for me, leaving me in my black lacy panties. I blushed as he lowered to my woman hood and pulled of my panties, entering two fingers. I arched my back and moaned. I gripped the pillows above me while I was constantly moaning, and getting more wet.

He pulled my legs apart and lowered his head, sticking his tongue in side. Such sweet pleasure. "Mmm~" I said. "A-Ahhh~ y-yes" I mumbled. He forced his tongue in more, causing me to arch my back once again.

"Ohhh~ Jordan~" I said. I gripped his hair as he did this. I got more wet and he licked it away. "Mmmm~" I hummed.

He pulled back and slipped off his boxers. He was huge. He spreads my legs wider as he slowly entered. He grabbed my hips and thrust forward. I moaned as he kept doing this. He grabbed the sides of my legs and made me put them around his back.

"F-Faster" I mumbled. "Harder" I mumbled again. He did as told. "I-I'm gonna" he said. Soon warm fluid went through my body. But that wasn't it.

He collapsed next to me, out of breathe but he wasn't done. He covered the blanket over us and kissed me roughly again. His hands roamed to fine the clip to my bra. He undid the clip and slid it off. He grabbed them both and sucked on one while he had the other one in hand.

Once he was finally done we both faced the ceiling, panting. "T-That was amazing" Jordan said. I smiled and laughed. "Sorry I got carried away" he said. "Don't apologize. That was awesome" I said. We eventually fell asleep after a while.

(Fuck you, Chey. You're so lucky I wrote this lemon for you.)