Chapter 17 *edited again*

Your POV

"Jordan? You awake?" I asked in the dark of the bedroom.

"Hm." He hummed. He turned to face me, tiredly.

"What if I'm not a good mother? How will they act? Will they misbehave and get in trouble constantly in school? What happens if they do drugs because I'm a terrible parent?? What-"

"Babe. Calm yourself." Jordan said.

"The thing isn't even a child yet. You still have months to go. So don't worry and go to sleep; you'll be a great parent. This is the fourth time you woke me up because you keep over thinking things so let's relax and worry about it later." He said Calmy. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay." I said. He turned away and closed his eyes.

"So You have no clue for the name yet?" I asked Jordan. Jordan sighed.

"How about for a girl, Sally/ a guy, Dylan?" Jordan told me.

"Sounds great!" I said excitedly and fell asleep.

7 months later~

My stomach got huge over the months. We found out it's a boy, and his name is Dylan and a Girl named Sally, they're twins.

We told everyone in the house and they all got very excited. Bethany and Ceirra went out shopping for baby girl clothes and Isaac and Jordan went out for boy clothes while I stayed home and eat food, or a whole jar of peanut butter.

"I don't even like peanut butter." I said to myself as I ate another mouthful. See I would've gone too but, I don't wanna. My phone starts to ring.

"hello~" I sung as I answered.

"hey what color crib do you want?" He asked.

"Jordan don't buy cribs just yet" I said.

"Too bad, what color?" I could hear Isaac laughing in the back ground, followed by a 'Isaac get out of the crib before you break it!' I just giggled.

"Fine, for Sally, pink and for Dylan, black. I want to paint them" I said.

"Okay we'll paint them when we buy them. So just plain wood?" he asked. 

"Yes but for Sally's get a white one, makes it easier to paint Pink. And then any color wood for Dylan." I said.

"Alright. How are you holding up at home?" He asked.

Isaac get out of the crib!! Jordan yelled.

"Good. Been eating pickles and peanut butter all day." I laughed.

"Ew." He said.

"I know. I don't even like peanut butter." I laughed again.

"Alright. Well stay safe." He said and hung up. I put down the phone and continue to eat the jar of Peanut butter with a spoon.

--TWO YEARS LATER AGAIN YOU ALREADY HAVE THE KIDS-- and they're both 2

"Sally get back here!!" Sally ran off, giggling when I was trying to do her hair. Jordan walks in with Dylan already dressed in hand. I stood out of the doorway of the bed room looking stressed with baby clothes in hand.

"Jordan help." I begged. Jordan giggled and put Dylan and went to go find Sally.

"Mommy! me hunggyy!" Dylan yells as he stood on my feet, grabbing my pants.

"Ok come on let's go down stairs." I told Dylan, picking him up. I brought him down to everyone.

"Can you guys feed Dylan please? I have to finish getting Sally ready." I asked them as I put him in his high chair.

"Sure thing!" Isaac said. I ran back up stairs and into the room to see Jordan trying to do Sally's hair but struggling with a hair tie.

"Oh my god, Jordan." I said and took the hair tie out of his hand.

"Hey it's the thought that counts." He said. I finally was able to finish Sally's hair and pulled her back onto my hip.

"So are you ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yes." he said. We went down stairs and grabbed Dylan.

"Where are you guys going?" Cierra asked.

"To lunch at some restaurant Jordan found." I said and grabbed my purse.

"Alright have fun!" Bethany said from the kitchen. We left the house and drove to the restaurant for lunch.