Chapter 18 *edited*

Your POV

We finally arrived at (what ever restaurant). We went in, got a table, and ordered some food.

Jimmy appeared right next to me in the chair.

"hello~" he said. He looked around and saw Sally and Dylan. His face lit up.

"ha! I was right! Wow your son looks a lot like Jordan and your daughter looks just like you (y/n)!" He said happily. "She has your hair and Jordan's eyes. He has Jordan's hair and his eyes" Jimmy said as he looked at them. Dylan pulled Jimmy's hair.

"Ow" he said quickly and pulled back. "What's there names?" He asked. "Girl, Sally. Boy, Dylan" I said. He was in complete awe with them.

"who knew he had a soft spot for kids" Jordan whispered to me. "I never knew that" I laughed. The kids loved Jimmy.

The waitress came over with our food and the kids ran over to the table, dragging Jimmy to come.

"wow Jimmy, they must really love you" I said. I have never seen Jimmy so nice. It's weird.

We ate and headed home. Jimmy and the kids were screaming and laughing the whole time in the back. Me and Jordan laughed and watched them.

At home-

"Ok time for Uncle Jimmy to head home little killers" Jimmy says hugging them. They both let out an awww.

"He's right, it's also time for bed" Jordan said. "By Uncle Jimmy!" The kids run upstairs and Jordan ran after them acting like a monster chasing them.

"Your welcome" Jimmy said out of the blue. "Hm?" I said, facing him.

"I gave Jordan another life to have a second chance with you" I hugged him tight, surprised by the sudden hug.

"thank you Jimmy" he hugged back. "Alright, I have to go. Bye (y/n)" I waved by as he disappeared and I went off to bed.