Chapter 10 *edited again*

Your POV

Once Jordan went upstairs, he never came back down. After dinner I put my plate in the sink and went to his room. I knocked on the door softly. He hummed, letting me know it's okay to go in.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked and closed the door. He was laying on his back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling in the dark room.

"Yeah, Im good. Just... tried." He said and rubbed his face.

"Oh." I said quietly and looked around the room. He stood up suddenly and walked over. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and leaned down. He smiled and looked at me.

"Don't we need to finish something?" He asked and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Yes. We do." I said and kissed him. His hands lowered to my thighs and squeezed them, making me gasp, getting the chance to slip his tongue in. He lifted me up, putting my legs around his hips and pushed me against the wall. He began to roughly kiss while grinding slowly against me, making me moan. He moved his hand from my thigh to my hair and lightly gave it a tug. I tangle my fingers in his hair and did the same, making him smile. He lifted me to the bed and took off his shirt. From there on I blacked out.

(Not pass out wise.)

<><><><>

The next morning I woke up next to an almost naked Jordan who was still asleep. I put my hand on my chest to see if I still had a shirt on and I didn't.

Did we have sex??

I felt a strap on my shoulder which meant I had my bra on, and I sighed in relief. We didn't do anything thank god, and Jordan still had his underwear on.

I rolled out of bed and looked for my clothes. Once I found them I walked out and into the bathroom to shower. I closed the door and locked it. I turned to the mirror to check myself. More hickeys have been added to my neck. 

"Good job, Jordan." I mumbled to myself and laughed. I hopped in the shower and relaxed. I got out, got dressed, and walked down stairs but I was stopped by some one pulling my arm.

"Hm?" I looked up and saw Isaac.

"Is it true?" He asked with a serious face.

"Is what true?" I asked.

"About you and Jordan?" he whispered. I shrugged.

"Why are you questioning it? I mean you did walk in on us while we.... Kissed." He released his grip on my arm saying

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." he apologized with a small smile.

"But I'm not fully sure if we are a thing yet." I said in a whisper. Isaac starting jumping up and down like a 5 year old. I put my hands on his shoulders and laughed.

"Calm down!" I said laughing.

"I can't!" He laughed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room.

"Isaac, what are you doing?" I said. He pushed me down the bed and opened my closet.

"Bethany and Ceirra needs to take you shopping." he said sassily as he continued.

"We told Jordan to go out to go get some groceries. We have enough time because he takes forever." Isaac said. I laughed.

Jordan POV

I walked down the isle, trying to find the damn bread.

"Wheres the bread?" I whispered to my self. This happens every time. I swear they move the stuff around every time it's my turn to get this crap. I get this feeling that Isaac is planning something but I try to push it away. I mean he doesn't just shove me out of the house as soon as I wake up just to get groceries, we just normally wait till I got time to go. As I walked down the isle, memories came to mind of (y/n) and I last night, causing me to turn red and nonstop smile.

Your POV

Soon I was pulled to the mall, looking for clothes. Bethany made me try on some dresses, shirts, a Superman onesie(?), and more. Bethany and I were in the dressing room and she yelled.

"Oh my gosh, is that a hickey??" Bethany yelled. I turned red and covered my neck with a blue shirt that I was going to try on.

"Shush!!" I harshly whispered. She began laughing.

"Bethany!!" I said. She laughed louder.

"Did Jordan do That?!" She asked. I turned more red.

"Why are So loudddd?" I whined.

"Guys open the door!" Cierra said from the dressing room door. I opened the door and let her in and closed it. She had arms full of clothes.

"Why is Bethany laughing so much?" Cierra asked and looked at us.

"Jordan isn't as innocent as we thought!" Bethany laughed. Cierra went wide eyed as she looked at me.

"Did you guys... do it?" She asked, making Bethany laugh harder.

"N-No! He just- he umm... listen." I stuttered. Cierra came closer and pulled the shirt I had wrapped around my neck off. She covered her mouth and laughed.

"Oh my gosh he isn't!!" She laughed. I covered my face with the shirt and groaned.

They took me to find some shoes and heels.

"Ohh those are nice." Cierra said as I stood in tall black strappy heels.

"Try these!" Bethany yelled and walked over with a box. I opened the box and gasped. They were a beautiful pair of
(f/c) and silver heels. Plain and simple, just how I like them.
We went to the check out line and payed.

"I don't understand why you are making me do this" I mumbled.

"Because you two were meant for each other! I swear! I've never seen him this happy." Ceirra yelled in her Sally voice. I chuckled.

"I don't know, he seems much happier in his videos than around me." I said with a small smile. Bethany punched my arm.

"Stop thinking so negatively! It's bad for you." Bethany said. I shrugged and looked away, still smiling.

When we got home, they rushed me to my room, telling me what to put on. I pulled out the superman onesie and walked down stairs to see everyone was talking to Jordan on the couch. I heard Jordan complaining about how he swears that they keep moving things around every time he goes.

"(y/n)!" Bethany yelled once she saw me.

"Yes hello!" I said hopping down the stairs. Jordan stopped talking once he saw me. I just smiled nervously.

"Oh." Jordan said. Cierra snickered.

"You look so cute, (y/n)!!" Bethany said.
Isaac stood up.

"We'll leave you two alone." Isaac said pulling everyone out of the room.