Chapter 16 *edited again*

Your POV

I woke up next to Jordan, remembering what happened last night. I smiled.
I grabbed a blanket and changed. I ran downstairs as I heard a glass plate drop and a screech. I ran down stairs to see Isaac behind the shattered plate with guilt written all over his face.

"What happened??" I asked urgently.

"I dropped the plate." He said. I started laughing.

"I'll clean it."I said as I grabbed the broom and the dustpan.

"No I got it." he said, taking the broom away from me. I nodded and kept smiling.

"You seem happy for once." Isaac said. I lightly smacked his arm and laughed.

"Didn't Bethany tell you anything?" I asked.

"No." he said and swept up everything, throwing it away.

"Isaac. Jordan's back" I said with a chuckle.

"Ohhhh, yah she told me that last night! I forgot!" He said and smiled. He hugged me.

"It's so nice to see you smiling again." he said. I hugged back and smiled. I suddenly felt the feeling of needing to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Isaac followed and pulled back my hair.

"What's wrong??" He asked.

"I-I don't know. I'll be fine. I just need to eat something." I said and got up. I washed my mouth and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. My stomach started to feel weird but I tried to ignore it. I went back to my room with sleeping Jordan still on my bed.

"Jordan wake up" I said softly. 

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Im having an issue." I said, biting my lip. He sat straight up in bed asking me what's wrong. I told him after last night my stomach has been acting and feeling weird. He told me that I should take the pregnancy test because of last night, so I drove to the closes CVS and bought some. I was extremely nervous about this. I got home, took the test, and got a....

"Jordan?" I asked for him nervously from the bathroom.

"Yes?" He said and walked over. I walked out hugging Jordan.

"You ready to be a father?" I asked him, really happy but scared. He looked at me with wide eyes and hugged me tightly. I heard him softly whimper in my shirt.
"I can't tell if you're crying of sadness or happiness." I laughed nervously.

"Happiness!" He cried more.

(boy or girl? And any names?)