Prologue

"This is it huh..."Reed said as he looked at his surroundings filled with pollution and chaos.

"This is how humanity ends"Reed says as he looked up, "The world is already at the edge of being broken and this war has finally done it".

Reed Asront is a boy who is 16 year's old with Cyan hair and soulless cyan eyes he has experienced the world ending but he does not want to end it that day.

"What am I doing why can't I just die why do I want to live? "Reed yells in anger and frustration with a hint of sadness,"Why?.

Reed suddenly remembere a memory but not any ordinary memory but a memory of the past that was buried deep inside him.

"M-mom please don't go i-i-im scared"Caine said in tears,a women gently puts her hand on Caine's cheeks "Caine my baby boy im sorry...Im sorry I can't be there for you but please" the woman holds his hand" please remember to value your life and take care of yourself,Can you promise me that my baby?"Caine squeezes her hand.

"y-yes mom so please don't go"Caine was in tears,"Im sorry baby but... I.... can't... "
as the woman says the last word of the sentence she has also breath her last breath"

Caine was mortified"Mom... MOM!!! "Caine shakes the body of his lifeless mother
"MOM PLEASE WAKE UP MOM MOMMY! "caine screams in pain and sorrow, the hospital staff and doctor rushed into the room,and quickly separated Caine from his mother

He struggled to get away from their grips but what can a 7 year old child do compared to an adult, he was brought to a children's waiting area.

Caine sat on the floor with a broken look on his face as he was in deep thought someone approached him.

"Hello nephew"Caine looks up at the figure to see someone with cyan hair like his, Caine stayed silent.

The figure kneeled down "I am your uncle little one your dad's brother"Caine was still silent.

"Nurse I will be taking him now"He stand up and walks towards the nurse Caine watched as he sighed some papers but as he looked closely he saw the man smirked.

"Come on now"He holds your hand guiding you outside to his vehicle being a little forceful.

"I want my mommy"Caine said with sorrow, Your uncle looked at you "That woman is dead and starting now your with me"Caine was surprised on how cold his uncles words were.

"I want to be with my mommy"He tightly grips your hand"Listen here boy she's dead and your with me and your going to listen to me from now on got it".

Caine was beginning to become scared from his uncle and how cold he was" No!, I don't want to"Caine struggled to get away from his grip"Thats enough you little shit"He hits you and drags you to his car.

As he shoved Caine in his car he locked his seatbelt so that he cant escape.

Caine was now terrified and he can't do anything about it"From now on your not Caine Alstart anymore you'll be Reed Asront" he said  coldly,"No I don't want to"Caine screams but suddenly got injected with a sleep serum Caine couldn't kept his eyes open anymore and fell asleep.

Reed was suddenly wakened by the sounds of explosions as he snap back to reality he took sharp breaths and a realization hit him.

Reed looked at his surroundings and his left hand"Im not Reed Asront" He raised his hand in a fist up in the air"Im Caine Alstart!"He says with determination and confidents.

"And im glad that piece of shit uncle died, crying for him makes me sick"Caine says to himself,Suddenly more explotions happens.

"Shit"Caine thought to himself he rushes away from the explosion"Shit shit shit what should I do?!" Caine kept on running as he thought of a way to survive
"Wait didn't my bastard of an uncle said that theirs cryro pods at the underground hideout,If its true then...I'll keep my promise"Caine yells the last part and rushes toward the hideout.

As Caine reached to the hideout out of breath and tired he gets to the terminal and enters the code of permitted entry.

As Caine surveyed the insides he has come to a conclusion that the base was still intact and no one was there.

As he reached the cryro pod chamber he was greeted by something"Greetings Reed Asront and welcome to Base Td-7356"Caine was surprised at first but soon realized that it was just the bases A.I.

Tha A.I's name was Enhanced Ally Trained Helper and Enforcer of Restoration or for short E.A.T.H.E.R.

Caine was always interested at Eather for being a self learning A.I "Hey Eather did something happen? Why is no one here? "Caine questions the A.I "It has appeared that everyone evacuated within a 5 mile radius to avoid the incoming bio chemical nuke. "

"I see...Eather activate Override Code Omega Alpha Wolf 26739945" As Caine said that a holographic screen appeared infront of Caine.

The Screen then shows all the function,data and blueprint of the Base "Eather change my information","What shall it be Reed? "The A.I asked.

"Change it with the following: Name: Caine Alstart.Date of birth: 10/10/2046.Age:16 and finally removed any information and data of Barion Asront in existence"

The screen then shows the process of Caine's request" Good I don't need anything reminding me of that bastard"Caine though to himself then proceeded to enter the Cryro pod chamber, "Eather activate the cryro pod and set it to absolute protection"The first cryro pod to the left of Caine then proceeds to open.

Caine gets rid of his gear and wore a suit specifically designed for the cryro pod.

"What time shall I awaken you Caine?"The A.I asked "Wake me up when the bio weapons gas up there has dissipate"The cryro pod then begins to power up, "Copy that Sir beginning cryogenic freezing... "Caine readies himself as he drifts away to sleep.

Cryogenic Freezing in progress 20%......50%.....75%....83%.....WARNING WARNING ERROR DETECTED ERROR DETECTED FIXING PROBLEM.....FAILED REEVALUATE......FAILED FINDING ALL POSSIBLE OUTCOME TO STABILIZE OUT OUTCOME FOUND....
DATE OF AWAKEN HAS BEEN EXTENDED FROM 20 YEAR'S TO 200,000 YEAR'S... STARTING REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE OF CRYRO POD OAW-01.

To be continued....

(A little news I barely get internet where I live so please bear with the random updates thats all I have to say)

(This is CaineAlstart Loging out)