Chapter 7 New Life

[Caine's POV]

As the female wolf finished screaming she started to throw different things at me first it was a flower vase then it was a book finally a picture frame.

Thanks to being a super soldier I caught all of them delicately so non of them break "Who are you?! What are you?!"
She said.

But before I could answer back Jonathan came rushing in "What happened ?!" and Severa also entered in "Are you alright?!" both of them yelled.

"Mom,dad what is that thing!?" pointing to me.And I felt hurt being called a thing.Severa and Jonathan calm down and explained to me about who the she wolf is.

"Caine this is our daughter Elaine.Elaine if you would've read your history books you would know that Caine is a human and he will also be your new young adopted brother" Jonathan finished speaking.

Elaine if you would've read your history books you would know that Caine is a human and he will also be your new young adopted brother" Jonathan finished speaking

Name:Elaine Wolfard
Species:Grey/Black Wolf

As I looked back at Elaine I saw her mouth gapping then she looked at me and back at Jonathan with a "Are you serious" look of shock and Jonathan nods.

"A.....h....human" after she said that she faints and I quickly caught her before she hit the ground.I looked at Jonathan or dad to be short with a questioned look he simply answered "She loves human culture" then a "aahh" understanding what he said.

I carried her to there couch in there living room the room looked relatively simple having a modern 2019 design with furnished wood and a mix with home gadgets.

After a few moments of admiring the place Elaine woke up and slowly sit up.Then she looked at me"Hi"I said.

A few moments later she instantly sprang up from the couch and was instantly in my face.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh"She said very quickly
"Areyoureallyhuman?Aretheremoreofyou?Wheredidyoucamefrom?Howdoesitfeeltobehuman?Howareyoualive?"She quickly spat out questions after questions.

"Okay honey,Please calm down your so close to his face that it looks like your gonna kiss him"Severa said I just grinned at what she said.

I looked back at Elaine to see her red.How could someone even see animals blush? They have fur.Oh well there talking Animals walking on two legs so logic out the window.

"S-sorry.M-my names Elaine"She said extending her paw out"I know.You dad introduce me to you before you faint.Or I guess our dad"I said as I shake her paw.

"O-oh"She said embarrassed"Wait!What do you mean our dad?"she asked "Well I was adopted by your parents"I answered her question.

"Wait...When you said I'll be having a new younger brother.And you said I'd be surprised beyond belief...Was this"Elaine said to Severa.

Then she had the face of someone who won the lottery "Soooo your my little brother now and I'm the big sister"She said smiling.

"I guess so...Big Sis"I said to her and she was estatic "Come I'll show you your room and around the house"She said enthusiastically grabbing my hand.