Chapter 1:Awakened

🚫DISCLAIMER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME🚫

.....REAPAIR....... COMPLETE
.........RE-CALIBRATING.......... ANALYZING......CRYRO POD..
............OAW-1.......STABLE......ACTIVATING.....AWAKENING...... PROCESS.......

Steam has escaped a tube like machine and liquid inside has begin to drain.

Pssssshhhhh

Pssssshhhhh.....

Inside the machine something a merged from it.

"Ugh...Damn who'd thought sleeping for so long makes you body feels like shit"The man said.

"Good evening and welcome back Caine Alstart"a voice said within the chamber he is in

"Hey Eather how's it been" Caine says in a amused tone.

"It has been very uninteresting since you slept"The voice known as Eather said, Eather is an A.I.

"So...How long was I out? " Cain questioned with curiosity.

"It has been exactly 200,000 year's since-"before the A.I completed her sentence she was cut of by Caine"200,000 year's why was it that long!"

Caine said in a surprised and freaked out tone"Was the gas really that long lasting!?"Caine said in a confused and panicked tone.

"No Caine.It was because the pod you slept was having a malfunction,so for your safety I extended the time so that I could repair the pod for when you woke up"Eather said in a calm and reassuring tone.

Caine then sits down at the frame of his cryro pod"I-i see..."Caine wipes the sweat from his forehead"I thought the world will never be fix if it was the gas, but since you said it was just my pod im relieved".

A few minutes go by and Caine has walked out of the Cryro chambers"So Eather whats the status of the base and the surface? "Caine questions the A.I.

"The status of the base is fully operational Cafateria, Bathrooms,Armory,Training Center and Greenery are on top condition,and the surface has now been fully re-fertilized and life blossoms everywhere" Eather says to Caine with a hint of happiness.