Chapter 6:Power

[Caine's POV]

As we all rushed out the room I asked Eather about the enemy.

"The enemy has 5 Helicopters,100 infantry,20 trucks and 10 tanks"Eather informed me.

"How is the base holding out? "I aked Eather.

"There holding up fine but they won't last long"Eather said"Why?"I asked.

"It has seemed that someone sabotaged the vehicles"Eather said.

As we finally exited the building I saw everyone struggling.

"Hurry grab a gun and shoot back"Seria said to the Team & Commander's"And you need to take cover we'll take care of this"She said to me.

"Are you serious right now?"I said to them and they gave me a confused look.

"My weapons and armor are way more advanced than bullets"As I finished a bullet ricochet of my head.

She was surprised "See" I said to here"O-okay we... appreciate the help" Seria said.

As she was about to give me a gun I stopped here"I don't need that"I said to her.

"Right... Advance guns"She said awkwardly as she said that I dashed to the first enemy.

[Nicole's POV]

As I shot down another one of these bastards I saw that Seria and the human were talking.

As I was about to talk to them the human disappears
and when I reached Seria I asked her where is the human.

She pointed forward and I looked to see the human reappearing and disappearing.

How the hell is that human doing that "Hey behind you!" I heard Seria yelled at me.

"Die bitch" an enemy was about to shoot me until "Hey that's not how you treat a lady" after someone said that the enemy got a sword through their chest.

As the enemy fell I saw the one who saved me "You alright?" It was the human who saved me and is helping me get up "Yeah thanks" I accepted his hand.

"Hurry go help the others and tell them I got the north side"as they finished they suddenly just disappear.

"Nicole come on.Let's go and follow what they said"Seria said "Are you sure there gonna be fine?" I asked her with concern.

"Yeah don't worry about it...I watched a bullet ricochet of there head so it's fine"Seria said "Wait seriously"I asked dumbfounded.

Damn so his suit is really special as the info that the Alpha Wolf Team said.

[Caine's POV]

As I impaled another one of the enemies with my sword finishing the last of them on the north side.

"All enemies terminated"Eather informed me "Great now gotta go and help-"Before I could finish A massive explosion erupted.

As I heard that I dashed as quickly as possible towards Severa and her team"Come on make it on time"I said to myself.

As I reached there Severa and her team and the Commanders are about to be shot by a tank bullet.

"Fuck! Eather eject armor and save the Commanders"I ordered Eather "Caine I don't-"I interrupted before she could finish"Just do it damn it!"

The suit ejected and rushed towards the Commanders as I rushed to Severa and her team.

The tank fired and I rushed in to block it with my body "Come on enchace body don't fail me now"I said to myself as I was about to take the shot.