Chapter 4: A Proposal

Let's start off where we left out.....

[Caine's POV]

After I said I was 16 they were speechless.I understand considering im still a teenager and may be the last human.

"Well...Im gonna just process everything"Nick said in a speechless confused state.

"Okay"Severa spoke up. "Your 16 and you know how to use all this advance technology"Severa said looking for confirmation.

"Yes. And the reason why I know how to use all this tech is because my bastard uncle made me memorized all of it"I said with a hint of venom when I mentioned my uncle.

"Look I know you guy's are speechless.But how about I give you your thing's and call your boss?And take a look around I still have things to do"I suggested to them.

"Okay thank you"Severa said"Great I'll have one of the Mom's guide you".

As we all started to leave I let Eather do a little research through there government.

As I arrived at the command room Eather already pulled up all the information of the team of anthropomorphic animals.

"Well then let's see"After I said that I took a seat.

Name:Severa WolfardSpecies:Gray WolfAge:40Gender:FemaleRank:Second Lieutenant Likes:Spending time with her daughter,Friends,Justice ,Boba tea,Human History, Playing the flute and Photography

Name:Severa Wolfard
Species:Gray Wolf
Age:40
Gender:Female
Rank:Second Lieutenant
Likes:Spending time with her daughter,Friends,Justice
,Boba tea,Human History, Playing the flute and Photography.
Dislikes:Criminals,Injustice, animal's who cause harm to her love one's and Horror Movies.
Info:She is the leader of Alpha Wolf team and a natural born leader she is the very definition of "No man left behind".She is also kind and caring.

Name:Sambra FelenaSpecies:Bob CatAge:27Gender:FemaleRank:Sargent Likes:Fights,Training,Human History and Meat

Name:Sambra Felena
Species:Bob Cat
Age:27
Gender:Female
Rank:Sargent
Likes:Fights,Training,Human History and Meat.
Dislikes:Looked down on, Cocky animals and Injustice.
Info:She is a fighter with high spirits never gives up and always gets payback. She is a brave and protective.And some suggest she is British.

And some suggest she is British