Chapter 15:Hello Philippines

[1 week later]
[Caine's POV]

It's been a week. Usually, it takes only 14 hours to get to the Philippines from America, but I guess the terraforming from both the war and the earth gaining fertility made the world bigger.

"Hello ladies and gents, we have officially entered PAR(Philippine Area of Responsibility). Please retake your seats as we land," Judith said over the speaker system.

As I took my seat, Nick and Sophie sat right next to me. "Hey, put on your disguise before you forget, man," Nick said. "Don't worry as a used to be soldier. My memory is pretty sharp," I said as I activated the holographic projection on my suit, turning me into the black antro wolf disguise but wearing a military uniform.

"You're human tech is so cool, Caine," Nick said. "Lone Wolf," Nick and Sophie were confused about what I said. "My alias is Lone Wolf, so call me that for the remainder of the mission,"I said.

"Oh. Well then, alright, Lone Wolf, "Nick cheekily said. I just shaked my head from his antics and then began to exit the aircraft, and they followed behind me.

As we got outside, I saw Severa was talking to someone. "Kario Scan..." I whispered in my helmet.

Name:Jason WolfardSpecies:Husky/Wolf HybridRank:Sergeant First Class

Name:Jason Wolfard
Species:Husky/Wolf Hybrid
Rank:Sergeant First Class

Hm... A relative of Mom? Or Dad? Uncle or cousin? "Hey, dude, earth to Caine?" Nick snapped me from my thoughts and grabbed his hand, putting a little pressure.

"It's Lone or Wolf. This is a mission. Be professional,"I said. Nick nods. I can tell I scared him a bit. "Hey, come over," I heard Severa say. I let go of Nick and pat him on the back. "No hard feelings," I said, then walked towards Severa.

"Greetings," I said as I arrived. "Oh good. Jason, this is -" I cut off Severa "Reed. The names Reed Asront and I'm the one who will accompany Captain Severa and assistant to Cadet Resera in the tech Devision, " I said.

Severa looked at me with a questioned look. "Ah. Magandang umaga sa iyo sana nagustuhan mo ang iyong pananatili dito. Ah ako pala si Jason Wolfard, (Ah. Good morning to you.I hope you enjoy your stay here.Ah My name is Jason Wolfard) " He said.

"Hoy, baka hindi ka nila maintindihan, (Hey, They might not understand you)," Severa said. "Ay hindi maintindihan ko lang siya ng maayos,(Ah. No, i can understand him clearly)" I said. Severa looked at me with surprise.

"Oh! Tingnan mo alam ya ng tagalog! De pyts kami, (Would you look at that he knows tagalog! So we're good)" Jason said while pulling out a fist bump to which I fist bump him.

"Ali ipakita ko kung saan kayo magtira habang nang dito kayo.(Come. I'll show you where you'll all be staying while you're here)" Jason said while Jason was readying the UTV Severa went near me.

"Why didn't you tell your uncle your real name?" She said. "Captain. It is unwise to tell such information on foreign grounds after all you don't know who might be watching, "I said to which she's confused.