Chapter 12:Battle of Steel

(For those who wanted to see the pics im posting it in the comments on the links written on the story)

[Caine's POV]
[2:46 p.m]

I landed to where Cario marked the locatin on my hud,and I saw my partner "Heh.Glad to see you again old friend" I said to myself.

Infront of me was a massive mecha with blue and white coloring and has a little bit of yellow on the knee and shoulder it's Unite Name was Code Blue. And it was my first and most trusted Unite.

Unite:Code Blue Class:Vangaurd Class Grade:5

"Good thing the reevaluation process was done earlier than expected"I said to myself."Caine hostiles reaching this area in approximately 5 minutes"Cario said.

"Got it.We get ready to welcome them" I said as Code Blue opened up and I mounted in them."Cario how long until Sparow and Artelliry complete there evaluation process and get here?"I asked the A.I.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes"He said "Welp looks like I need to stall them huh"I said with a smirk.

"Even if there are a hundred of those grade 2 grunts they're still no match for my grade 6 Code Blue"I said in confidence.

"Let's do this"I said as I took full control over Code Blue and readied the "Welcome Party".

[Internal of Grunt Captain Unite]
[??? POV]
[2 minutes before reaching Caine]

"Why are we doing this again sir?"Said by a Snake anthro."Because the boss said they wanted to see the human up close"I said.

"But why send a freaking army of big robots?"Said by another anthro except it was a Bird one this time.

"Because the boss doesn't want something like what happened at that school happen again"I said.

"That white mecha that protected that human and the students of that school are connected to something about that human"I said.

A grin appeared on my face "Besides the boss said if we succeed in our mission we would be given better mechas than these"I said.

"Ha! Right boss with more powerful mechas no one will face us ever again" Said the snake anthro.

"We will succeed in this mission-"As the shadow over my face dissappears "Or my name isn't Venz Sigon" I said.