Chapter 10:Attacked

Now let's continue where we left off

[Caine's POV]

Before I could even finish my sentence some of them suddenly burst through the Cafateria doors and started shooting upwards.

"Where are you human?"One of them said.I hid under the Cafateria table and I contacted Cario.

"Cario there's hostiles in the school,Show me the numbers"I said to Cario through my watch.

He showed me a hologram showing a total of 70 hostiles and 15 Armored Vehicles.

"Well ain't that a lot.Cario activate Unite #63"I said through the watch then when I looked up from the desk I saw the leader.

"Cario scan and show info"I told Cario through the watch.

Name:Akaya TeronaSpecies:Striped HyenaAge:36Height:6"6Likes:Guns,Meat,and Humans

Name:Akaya Terona
Species:Striped Hyena
Age:36
Height:6"6
Likes:Guns,Meat,and Humans .
Dislike:Anything that gets in her way and Mangosteen.

Info:She is wanted in three states and is skilled in combat mastery of Russian Boxing and Kick Boxing.She also ranks 8th in the world's top 10 mercenaries and works for an organisation called Humanus.

"Seems like she'll be hard to deal with without my suit"I said internally.She then whistled to get everyone's attention.

"Human show yourself.If you don't I guess this little cutie will have an ugly mug"She said pulling Nalia with tears on her eyes behind her.

"WAIT!"I yelled completely revelling my location they aimed there guns at me to which there leader growled and they lowered there guns.

"Well if it isn't the last ever no fur"She said handing Nalia to one of her grunts. "Your actually taller than I thought you'd be"She said while getting closer to me.

Now we were 5 feet apart from each other "Listen we got the school surrounded and don't expect to call for help we completely isolated the school from the outside"She said grabbing both my shoulders.

"I've always wanted to meet your kind. So let's make a deal you come with me and I promise that no one gets hurt"She said.

"I really like my life style right now so I have to decline"I said to her.She sighs "Well I wanted to be peaceful"She said gripping tight on me "But now you have to live with a conscious of there death on your hands"She said grabbing both my hands and cuffing them.

"All of you no-"But before she can finish an armored car flown through the Cafateria window.

I took the opportunity and knock back Ayaka,freed my hands and communicate with Cario"Cario disarm there weapons!"After I said that there guns sudden just burst and dismantled it self.