Chapter 9:First Day

[6:35a.m][White House]

[Sinthea's POV]

As I hear the crowd chatting outside I was inside of the white house warming myself up for the big announcement.

They set up a temporary stage infront of the white house for the announcement and I was just reviewing the script I made.

I heard knocking on my door and I told the one from the other side to come in.

They enter and it was Commander Seria and General Nicole "They are ready for you President Sinthea" Seria said saluting.

Sinthea Farthol
Species:Gray Wolf

"Alright let's do this"I said as I took a hard exhale.

I walked with Seria and Nicole as they escorted me to the stage I asked them a few questions regarding the human.

"It seems like they had an eventful month"I said to Seria "Yes. Yes they did" Seria said slightly smiling.

We arrived at the stage and I prepared myself for the announcement.I was feeling extremely nervous but Seria and Nicole Comfort me.

As I walked out to the front I heard all of the evterviewers went silent.I cleared my throat and spoke.

"First I would like to greet you all for coming here"I said they remained silent.

"Secondly we have received news about humanity" As I said that they began to mutter and for a few moments I spoke again.

"It has been confirmed to exist"I said in which they became silent and listened closely.

"A month ago our satellite had picked up a signal in a radioactive mountain range but the radiation suddenly just disapated"I paused and looked with them and they had a look of anticipation.

"So a military team was sent to investigate the mountain range and what they discovered was a military underground bunker"I stopped to take a breath to announce the main topic.

"Inside the bunker...A human male was discovered alive and well"As I finished the crowd burst into a frenzy of noises.

Then suddenly a gun shot was heard and everyone went silent "Hey calm down and let the president speak" Nicole said pistol aiming up.

I cleared my throat "As I was saying.The humans name is Caine Alstart and this is what they look like"I said as I press a button.

The humans name is Caine Alstart and this is what they look like"I said as I press a button