Chapter 14:Back to Service

[Caine's POV]

I was falling 30,000 feet through the air with Mom knocked out and 10 feet away room me."Kario!!! Call unite:Sparrow!" I yelled in my helmet, and the ground was rapidly approaching,"KARIO!!!" I yelled.

How about we travel a little back in time...

[Caine's POV]
[1 week ago]

"What's the problem, Caine?" Elaine asked. "Well -"Before I could finish my sentence, the school's speaker system said, "Caine Alstart, please report to the principal's office. Caine Alstart, please report to the principal's office," Then it chimed down.

"Well... See you guys later, I guess." I said, then left... A few minutes later, I was in the hallway, and when I was walking towards the office, I saw Nick.

"What's up kid how's it been?" Nick said with a cheerful grin. "I'm doing great... But you're not here to say hi, are you?" I said to him.

"Sadly no. I'm guessing you got the call?" He said. "Yeah, I did," I replied. He then opened the office doors, and we both went in.

I saw Commander Siria,Captain Nicole, and the rest of the Alpha Wolf Team, including my Mom.

"So... What is happening in Asian Oceans?" I asked. "Straight to the point, Ey kid," Nicole said. "I was a soldier before, and things like this are basic," I said.

"Alright, but first," She said, then turned to look at the principal. He was just in his seat smiling. "Can you please get out, Principal," Nicole said.

"Just call me Walice, Nicole," He said with a friendly, cheerful face. "It's Captain Sharwol to you, Mr.Asmoyed," She said with a straight face. His ears laid back on his head, and he looked upset.

"O... Okay.." He said in a sad tone. "Mr. Asmoyed as much as we would like to enjoy your company, but what we're about to discuss is top secret military operation. Please understand, " Seria said.

"Alright..." He said, then walked out of the room. "... You know you can be a little less harsh than that, Ms. Nicole, " I said to her. Then she raised an eyebrow.

"Alright. Please, let's just start the briefing, " Mom said. "Ya, let's get this over with comrads," Aiyisha said. "Yeah, I agree, mate," Sambra said.

"Alright then, please look at the screen." She then connected her tablet to the TV in the office...how, did I not notice that.

She then put up a bunch of pictures of a ship...this isn't good... "During the recent attack, a ship was spotted within the Oceanic boarders of Asia that had illegally crossed without the coast gaurds permission," Sophie said.

She swiped on her tablet, and now the picture on the screen changed into pictures of Grunt Units from different angles... Great... now I'm having a headache.

"A drone was sent to see what was aboard the ship. Before it got shot down, these were taken before more data was lost," Sophie said.

"So that means-" Before I could finish Sambra cut me off "We'll have to go to Asia and see what bullshit there up too" Sambra said while she pounds her fist with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, and don't worry, Caine, the principal approved of your week of absence," Mom said. "What!?" We heard a yell at the other side of the door.

The door opens, and the principal,Elaine, Felia, and Sam, falls on the floor while the assistant principal,Cade and Hensyl has a look of disappointment, and there rubbing the bridge of her nose- Ur... Muzzle.