Chapter 3:Human

(🚫DISCLAIMER ALL ART ON THIS WHOLE STORY DO NOT BELONG TO ME🚫)
(Hey going to try something new)

[Severa's POV]
[6:45p.m]

As I began to stir awake I felt the head ache of a life time"Ah shit.My head feels like it's gonna burst" as I suddenly realized I was restrained and their was a bag on my head.

"What the!?"I struggled "who's there?!""Where am I?!" I shouted with anger.

"Relax"I heard a voice I never herd of"W-who are you? "I asked with nervousness and a slight hint of fear.

"I'll be the one asking questions not you got it" they said sternly they have a voice changer so I can't tell if there male or female.

"Where are my teammates?" I asked concerned for them.

They sighed...then I hear footsteps coming near me.

I heard a loud slam"Listen here.I.ask the questions not you!.

They said coldly and sternly in a commanding tone,And I felt shivers down my spine.

I tried my best to reply calmly"O-okay just what do you want from us? "But I failed to hide it.

"Good a question im more than willing to answer"I heard the footsteps going away from me,than a audible thump was heard.

They were probably taking a seat"Now I just want some information if cooperate no one will get hurt" "information?" I asked myself "Wait could it be they found out about this operation"I thought to myself.

They continued "I was stuck at this place and I don't know what's happening out there.So I just need to know what's new out there. They said calmly"and.....Why exactly are you here? and who are you?.

They returned to their frightening voice"W-well-" before I could finish he continues"What is your goal? What is your purpose?Who do you work for? How did you find this place?"They still kept on saying I couldn't take it anymore.

But before I say anything I heard a crack...and a muffled screem.

My heart drop on what it could have been"w-w-what was t-that? "I shakily asked.

"That was one of your pretty dog friend with the blond fur"I was mortified of what I heard.

"Relax I only broke a finger"
anger began to swell within me.

I struggled furiously"YOU BASTARD!"than he spoke up "Watch it im the one with your friend here. Unless you cooperate I doubt she could hold a spoon again".

I stayed silent by the statement.Then he began to talk again"I'll give you to the count of five".

"Five..."I felt conflicted.

"Four..."It was either keep the operation a secret.

"Three..."Or let my friend and teammate suffer.

"Two..."I couldn't decide.

"One... "

I shouted "WE WERE GIVEN A TASK TO LOOK IF THERE WERE ANY PROOF OF HUMAN EXISTENCE ".

Silence... That was all.

Just Silence after my shout...

"I see"they said"And what pry-tell are you gonna do if you do find evidence"they say.

"The world will know that everything about them was true and so that we will know about our true origins"I said with strain in my voice.