Chapter 1 - Training

Attention: This is a sequel to America's Trio, so if you haven't read that first it is needed to understand what's going on. 
WARNING!⚠️: There will be a lot of adult themes including violence, torture, abuse, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.
I do not own any of these characters except for The Reaper, all other characters are owned by Marvel. This story will vaguely follow the MCU timelines but the order and timeline of events will be changed for the sake of the story.

Reaper's POV

I have no idea who I am. I only know two things, one I serve Hydra, Hydra owns me; two protect the Winter Soldier at all costs. I don't know what it is about the blue eyed, brunette assassin but something about him makes me want to protect him, like I won't let anything happen to him.

The Winter Soldier and I make a deadly duo. I am fast and agile and excellent at sneaking in and stealing, the Winter Soldier is strong and knows how to use any weapon. While I too can use any weapon necessary I prefer my swords and handy knives over a gun. The Winter Soldier and I have been paired together as long as I can remember which isn't much. For any undercover operations I am always sent in, mostly cause I can hack into anything.

I have currently just been let out of cyro-freeze. I always hate this because it is confusing and I don't remember where I am or what year it is. I have been sitting in my cell freezing my ass off when my cell door is slammed open and I scramble to my feet as soldiers file in.

They don't say anything and instead just drag me to wherever we are going. They shove me into a dark room I don't recognize and leave me alone. I don't say anything, I'm never allowed to say anything. To speak is to be punished. I am nothing more than a mindless asset, a pet to be utilized by Hydra and do there bidding. There is no need for a weapon to talk.

Suddenly the lights flicker on and I realize I am not alone. The Winter Soldier is standing on the other end of the room and it is then that I notice the ring in the middle and what is going to happen.

Suddenly an intercom crackles to life and someone begins speaking, " Рад видеть тебя менее замороженным Жнецом. Теперь пришло время настоящего веселья. Кто проиграет, того накажут." (Nice to see you less frozen Reaper. Now it's time for the real fun. Whoever loses gets punished.)

I hate when they make us fight. I always lose on purpose so the Winter Soldier won't be punished. I probably shouldn't have feel this way or anyway really towards the Winter Soldier. Feelings aren't allowed, weapons shouldn't have feelings. But no matter how many times they wipe me and reprogram me, they can't erase my need to protect the Winter Soldier. I am pulled out of my thoughts by a gun going off and we both move towards the ring. We both stand in front of each other staring intensely. "начинать," (begin) the voice says again.

Immediately the Winter Soldier charges at me and begins to throw vicious punches. He really doesn't pull his punches which sucks because it usually leads to broken bones. But nevertheless I don't attack and instead rely on my defensive skills. I don't know why I refuse to attack the Winter Soldier, if it were anyone else I wouldn't hesitate to attack.

Even Hydra's scientists can't figure out why I seem to have a bond with The Winter Soldier especially since I can't remember him from before Hydra. I should have been focusing on the fight but I got distracted and didn't see a punch coming from the dreaded metal arm that caught me right in the side of my skull.  I stumble backwards as my vision goes spotty and I get dizzy trying not to throw up, my ears are ringing and I temporarily forget where I am.

The Winter Soldier doesn't hesitate to charge at me knocking me to the ground. He continues to punch me over and over again with his metal arm and I can feel my consciousness slipping. "Why won't you fight back?" The Winter Soldier screams.