Chapter 16 - Fight

Madison's POV

The last thing I remember was getting hit by a car and everything went black. I woke up expecting to be either in the hospital or back at the tower. What I wasn't expecting is being cuffed to a chair in a dark room. I began to panic as I realized I was here.

No, no, no! I can't be here. I can't be back at HYDRA.

Where are Steve and Bucky?

I need to find them.

I tried to pull my hands out of the cuffs using my super strength. But none of my injuries had been treated and I was still very weak.

Before I could think of what to do next the door opened and Brock Rumlow walked in. "Y'know for the last week, we thought we might've hit you too hard. You nearly died but the doctors brought you back just enough."

"Well that's too bad, once I get out of this chair you'll wish they had killed me," I spat as I jolted trying to get out of the stupid chair, but all that accomplished was more pain on my part as my body protested the movement.

"That's funny. For one even if you did get out of that chair you are too weak to fight me. And if you did fight me good luck getting out because we are in the middle of nowhere in Russia," Rumlow laughed.

"You would be surprised. I can kill you just as easily right now than I could at full strength," I was bluffing clearly. I probably couldn't kill him, but I could outrun him.

I looked around for a way out but Rumlow was blocking the only way out. I was too busy trying to find a way out that I didn't realize Rumlow get closer until he grabbed my face and yanked it towards him.

"You will never escape here. You are Hydra's asset and my pet. And I never let my pets go," he whispered in my ear.

"First of all, I am no one's pet and definitely not an asset of HYDRA'S. I will never succumb to your brainwashing ever again. You might as well kill me now and save the trouble. The longer you keep me here the more likely it is the Avengers rip you apart," I growled.

Rumlow did not like this as he stood up and turned around. I thought he was going to leave but instead, he turned around and punched me in the face. He hit me so hard I saw stars and for a minute I forgot where I was. "I can do this all day," I groaned as I shook the dizziness and stars away.

I don't know where that came from, but I felt like I heard it before. And once I said it, it just felt right.

"Oh I don't think you can," Rumlow smirked before he turned away. "Turn on the machine. When you're done with her deliver her to my chambers," Rumlow seemed to be speaking to no one before he left the room.

Suddenly blinding white lights turned on and I couldn't see anything. As my eyes adjusted I realized I wasn't in a cell and I wasn't in a normal chair. I was yanked backward by claws that grabbed my arms and legs as the chair leaned back and the head gear lowered onto my head.

"Bring it on," I whispered as electricity surged through my body forcing every muscle to stiffen and convulse painfully. I refused to let my memories be burned away, I won't let Hydra take the few memories I have.

I refuse to let Hydra take anything from me ever again. By the time the chair powered off and I was out back into a sitting position I couldn't move everything hurt and my muscles couldn't hold me up.

But none of that mattered. None of that mattered because Hydra failed I still have my memories and they will never take them again. Even if I don't have all my memories, I have enough to remember my love for Steve and Bucky.