[3]

Jungkook checks the adress once again, straightens his collar, and smooths down his hair

Jungkook checks the adress once again, straightens his collar, and smooths down his hair. He paces a couple of steps across the stoop, stops, lifts his hand to knock on the glossy black door of Seokjin and Taehyung's brick town house, and pauses. Again.

He's almost positive he's gotten in way over his head. He told Jimin so several times, each time the hysteria mounting higher and higher, culmination in a small meltdown in his kitchen less than an hour before he was to leave.

"This is crazy! " he snapped at Jimin. "You're asking me to put myself into the hands of a perfect stranger, to let him... I don't know what! Slap me, or hurt me, or, or, fuck me! He's going to want to fuck me, isn't he? "

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm not asking you to do anything. Remember, this was entirely your idea, mister writer man. The real experience, you said, and well, I'm giving it to you, all wrapped up in a hot package. He might want to fuck you; he might not. I know he's fucked me, and it was nothing I've ever experienced. But that's not the point".

Jungkook raked his hands through his hair. "But you know what you're doing! "

"That's what he's going to teach you,
'mon chaton'. How to know, and how to please him". Jimin walked over and pulled Jungkook's hands from his hair. "Trust me, Jungkook. Trust him. I know you don't know him, but I do. He'll be sure you're comfortable before anything happens. I swear. And when you do please him, there's nothing like it in the world. Believe me, I saw the look on his face when you met. He would like nothing more than to make you beg for it. You've got his attention, Jungkook, and that's rare enough. His partners are few and very selected".

Jungkook chuckled ruefully, his fear subsiding somewhat. "Do you really think he found me..... attractive? At all? Because he's gorgeous and I don't know if I'll survive this if I can't make him at least feel something. I mean, he's got to get some satisfaction out of it, right? "

Jimin just hugged him and rubbed a calming hand over his back. "If you don't come out of this with him eating out of the palm of your hand, then I never knew you at all".

Jungkook blows out a breath, grips his courage with both hands, and knocks. There are a few moments of silence, then a scrabbling of door locks, and Jungkook braces himself as the door swings open.

Seokjin. Standing there in perfectly ordinary jeans and a whit T-shirt enticing his broad shoulders, barefoot, and his hair is soft and tousled over his forehead, not slicked back like it was the other week. And he's wearing glasses.

"Hi", he says, giving Jungkook a bit of a perplexed look. "Are you all right? "

Jungkook snaps himself out of his own head. He's being rude. "Yes! Sorry, I was just. Um. You just look.... ah. Different than last week".

Seokjin giggles and the sound is delightful. “Well, yes, of course. What did you expect? Leather and chains? ” He gestures Jungkook into the hall and begins to lead him toward the back of the house.

“Well.... ”

“No, that's later”, Seokjin says and wink as he leads him through a wide-open kitchen with an entire wall of windows on one side and a French door set into the center. Jungkook trips over the area rug as he walks through. Smooth, Jeon. Fucking hell.

Seokjin steadies him with a hand on his arm. “I was just kidding. Jungkook. You can relax, you know. We're just going to talk today. There's a whole lot we need to go over first”.

Talk. Yes. Jungkook can certainly do that, and takes a seat on the wicker sofa Seokjin directs him to on his small back patio. He's got a pitcher of what looks like strawberry lemonade and snacks set out, and a rather intimidating - looking stack of paper sits in a neat pile right next to it. Jungkook's hands curls over his knees. He's not even sure what to do next.

Seokjin doesn't seem uncomfortable at all, simply climbs onto the other end of the sofa and quite, nothing at all like the commanding Dominant Jimin described to him when the idea first came up months ago, or even the person he saw last weekend. He's studying Jungkook like he's memorizing his features, and Jungkook realises he's waiting for something. Waiting for him.

“I have to be honest, Seokjin. I'm a little afraid I might have underestimated, here. I have no clue what to do”.

Seokjin’s lips quirk in a smile and he nods. “That's what I was hoping you'd say. Because frankly, you have no idea what you're getting into, and I'm glad that instead of trying to bluff your way through it you felt how uncomfortable it was and you were honest with me. That's incredibly important. If this is going to work at all, you must be honest, always, without hesitation. And I will be the same with you. Do you understand? ”

Jungkook nods slowly, relieved at least to have passed this unexpected first test. “That seems fair”.

“Not just fair, essential. Now, I assume you've talked a lot of this over with Jimin and at least have some idea of what's involved in being a submissive, right? ”

“Yes, he's talked.... quite a lot, actually, about it, ” Jungkook says wryly, and Seokjin laughs. “And I've researched quite a bit already. I've read about some of the things you do, how it feels to submit to someone else's control. In Jimin’s case, sexually. But I understand that's not necessarily always the case? ”

Seokjin shifts in his seat, untucks his feet, and leans over the small table to pour lemonade. He silently hands Jungkook a glass. Jungkook takes it without saying a word and wonders if Seokjin is going to answer his question.

Seokjin settles back into the cushions and looks into his glass, studying the strawberries that float there. “Well, yes, you're right that Sex isn't always involved. Control and giving up control can be it's own reward, it's own turn-on. I've done plenty of scenes like that. Like last weekend; I didn't touch Namjoon sexually, not once”.

“I noticed”.

“Is that something you'd be interested in? A non sexual way of being submissive? I realize we don't know each other well, but, to be honest, I prefer having access to my partern’s body in almost every way I can”. Seokjin lifts his eyes and Jungkook’s breathing speeds up at what he sees reflected in his intent gaze: pure naked desire and a flash of power that Jungkook can't look away from. He'd been debating how he wanted this experiment to play out: a soft, sexless lecture in service, being tied up or bossed around or forced to submit to various whims and needs of his master, or, as Jimin described, fully giving over of himself to Seokjin, to entrust him to help Jungkook find that line where pain bleeds into pleasure, until they're one and the same; until Jungkook instinctively trust Seokjin to do what's best for him, for his body, and all he has to do to achieve nirvana is to let go.

Jungkook blinks. “I think, Seokjin, that I am willing to give myself into your care. In every way I can”.

Seokjin reaches forward and grasps Jungkook’s wrist, his grip firm but not bruising. Practised.

“Then let's get started”, he purrs.