[24]

Jungkook shushes him with a finger on his lips and opens the playroom door. Seokjin follows him inside and watches, silent, as Jungkook strips down and places all of his clothes on a chair. He then walks, prowling and graceful, to the red cushion in the center of the room and kneels in one smooth movement, hands perfectly placed on his thighs and back beautifully straight.

Seokjin watches him a moment, almost unable to process the subtle shift in Jungkook’s demeanor as he waits, the way his shoulders lose their tension, the way his face relaxes into a gentle smile. He's watching the transformation right before his eyes as Jungkook slips into submission, and Seokjik’s own body responds to it like a lifeline.

He's breathtaking.

When he finally steps close, he feels his anxiety slip away like the wash of the tide, with the sweep of his fingers from Jungkook’s nape to his waist. Control asserts itself over the buzz of nerves in his stomach, and he stands in front of Jungkook and does the one thing he thought he never would do in his own playroom.

He gives the hard-won control to someone else.

“Show me, then”, Seokjin says, his voice low in his throat, “Your undying devotion”.

Jungkook shudders out a breath before he bends to press reverent and featherlight kisses to the tops of Seokjin’s feet, and then slides his hands up Seokjin’s calves and around to his thighs. He leans forward to bestow a kiss on each, his eyelashes butterfly wings against Seokjin’s skin, before Jungkook drags his mouth up to lip over the crest of Seokjin’s hip bone, bare over his low-slung pants.

Seokjin drops his chin to his chest and sighs, taking in the top of Jungkook’s head, platinum blonde hair shinning and pink tinted cheek tilted lovingly against Seokjin’s stomach.

“I can be this, Seokjin. I can be more than this. Let me prove it to you. Please. Give me that chance”.

Seokjin drops to his knees and presses their chests together, realising this way that he isn't much taller, only a few inches than Jungkook. He tilts his chin down and Jungkook’s eyes blaze, wanting. Seokjin nudges closer, ghosts his breath over Jungkook’s mouth. Jungkook chases his lip but Seokjin pulls away, edges under Jungkook’s jaw to kiss him there, and then down his neck to the milky curve of his shoulder.

Seokjin’s entire body is running with quick silver heat, buzzing through his veins and leaving him unable to focus on anything but this: what Jungkook can do to him, and what he does in return. Seokjin strips his pants off as Jungkook watches with burning eyes, and as he kneels, he urges Jungkook to turn around so Seokjin can slot himself between Jungkook’s knees and up against his plump ass. Jungkook gasps as Seokjin’s warm cock presses against his ass crease.

He's wearing his plug, and Seokjin shifts back to slowly, carefully pull it out. The glass clings to his skin with sticky remnants of lube, and Seokjin reaches for one of the many bottles stashed around the playroom to pump more into his hand and slick his cock himself. When he had pumped what he hoped was enough, he spread the lube messily over his fingers and said, “Tell me how this feels”, before pressing one finger inside Jungkook’s slight gaping hole without further preamble.

Jungkook squirmed, stomach muscles clenching and unclenching. “Add another one? ” Seokjin complied, twisting three fingers firmly, taken aback by how tight Jungkook was around them. He pushed them, deeper, and crooked them into a perfect ‘C ’ against his prostate, fingers massaging the special nerve bundle.

Jungkook’s moans echoed obscenely through the room.
“Yes”, he chanted, “more, yes, that, that”.

There was only so much of this that Seokjin could take. He gritted his teeth and pulled out from Jungkook’s heat.