[14]

Jungkook twitches, knees slipping on the leather, drool leaking out of his mouth where he's utterly failed at continuing to suck Seokjin’s fingers and they rest against his tongue

Jungkook twitches, knees slipping on the leather, drool leaking out of his mouth where he's utterly failed at continuing to suck Seokjin’s fingers and they rest against his tongue. His entire being is focused on the point of contact of Seokjin’s finger's on his ass, the occasional slap that warms his skin and jolts sensation through his perineum when Seokjin’s strokes are off-center.

“Commph”, he says around Seokjin’s slack fingers.

Seokjin doesn't say anything, doesn't move, doesn't change the rhythm of his hand that's again on Jungkook's cock. He just stokes until Jungkook's brain scatters into white noise and he comes hard over Seokjin's hand, mouth open on a silent scream, Seokjin's fingers still resting in his mouth.

“Good boy”, Seokjin says and pulls his fingers from Jungkook's mouth and unsnaps the clip that holds his wrists together . Jungkook's arms flop almost uselessly to his sides, and Seokjin wraps his arms around him with surprising strength and guides him down to the lounge, arranges him on his back as he's still twitching with aftershocks. He slips the nipple clamps off, and as the blood starts to flow, Jungkook shudders even harder, everything almost too much; too sensitive, too much pleasure, too much everything.

“Look at you”, Seokjin says and climbs over the lounge and kneels between Jungkook's legs , but this time looming over him and body touching his own, Jungkook's spent cock smearing come all over the front of Seokjin's pants. Seokjin unbuttons and unzips and parts the front, and Jungkook's brain snaps back online because Seokjin isn't wearing any underwear. 

There’s a sharp V of skin right between the flies, sparse hair trailing down from his stomach to a neatly trimmed covered area  above his  groin. Seokjin lifts his cock out and Jungkook's mouth goes dry. He can finally see what he's getting without an oversized shirt in the way. It's big, fat and red and uncut, exactly longer and certainly thick. Jimin wasn't kidding , the man has a perfect dick .  

Jungkook licks his lips.

“You made it twenty-one minutes, so next time you get a nice little reward. But I think you've been so good you deserve a preview, don't you?”

Jungkook nods, eyes never leaving Seokjin's cock, “Please, Seokjin”.

“That’s ‘Please, Sir’ Jungkook. Don't make me tell you again”.

“Sir. Please. I'd like that”.

“Good”. Seokjin leans over and pumps lube into his hand from the bottle on the table next to the lounge and slides it, slick down his shaft. “Oh, that feels amazing”, he sighs. “Watching you under my hands, feeling your body responds to me. You were starting to open up to me. Did you even realize that?”

Jungkook flushes and shakes his head, enraptured with the way Seokjin’s eyelashes flutter against his cheeks,how he bites his bottom lip every so often as he strokes with long, luxurious pulls that end with a twist over the head.

“You were. I'd touch your pretty pink hole and it would twitch and flex, soften as I rubbed it. Your cock was growing harder in my hand as I touched you”. Seokjin closes his eyes and shuffles forward on his knees. “Open Your Mouth, Jungkook”, he demands. Jungkook obeys but gathers enough strength to lift his arms and clamp his hands over Seokjin’s thighs, fingers digging into the leather. He's ready,he knows what's next, and he wants it, wants everything Seokjin can give him.

Seokjin huffs out rhythmic breaths as he strokes himself, and he leans forward to brace his hands on Jungkook's chest, fingers around one of his nipples. They're swollen and stiff and incredibly sensitive, and Jungkook's eyelids flutter on a gasp. “Watch, Jungkook. Don't take your eyes off me ”. As if Jungkook could look away from this, could ever stop looking.

“I won't”, Jungkook says, overwhelmed. “I promise I won't”. He opens his mouth again, his breathing almost as rough as Seokjin, and waits.

It's only a few more moments before Seokjin throws his head back and his orgasm overtakes him, his come stripping Jungkook’s chest, hitting his chin, and then, as Seokjin pulls himself together, landing on his tongue when Seokjin leans forward enough that his Cock touches Jungkook's bottom lip.

“You can have more”, Seokjin rasps. “Taste it”.

Jungkook sticks his tongue out and Seokjin lays his cock on the flat of it, the last drops of come slick on Jungkook's lips. He laps at the head and swallows before opening his mouth again to reach forward and take another taste. Seokjin, however, leans back and sits on his knees in between Jungkook’s wide open legs, trying to catch hi breath.

Jungkook leans up on his elbows and stares at him, utterly blown away. The playroom is silent, save for the sound of their heavy breathing, and Jungkook can't stop staring at Seokjin’s chest and the gold barbells through his nipples, his red and softening cock.

“Are you okay?” Seokjin asks and touches Jungkook's stomach lightly. His softening dick is settled against Jungkook's groin, and Jungkook nestles into the feel of his own cum-covered cock against his dick.

“That was unbelievable”, he finally says and flops back against the curved head of the lounge. “I think my nipples are going to fall off, though”, he says and winces. They really are awfully puffy and sore, but the rest of him feels magnificent. He rolls his tongue around his mouth, chasing the taste of Seokjin from his lips, content, if a bit worn out.

Seokjin climbs off the lounge then, and puts a gentle hand on Jungkook’s cheek. “Stay here”, he says. “I need to get something ready, and I'll be right back for you. Are you okay if I do that?”

Jungkook nods. He's not even sure he can move, but sure. He might just fall asleep here. Jungkook closes his eyes.

He might have actually dozed for a moment, because when next he's aware, Seokjin is helping him rise from the lounge and leading him towards the back of the playroom and into the bathroom he saw last week. When he steps inside, he's shocked.

A full modern bath,all white subway tiles, cork flooring, and chrome fixtures. There's a very large whirlpool tub on one side, which is being filled with steaming water, and a glass-enclosed shower on the other with two large rainfall showerheads. He doesn't see a toilet, but there's another door that could be where it is, and a double sink with a large mirror where he can see himself, arm slung over Seokjin’s  broad shoulders and slowly walking toward the bath.