[21]

Seokjin laughs again, then rises to walk back to the cabinet. Jungkook watches as he selects his flogger, but as he returns to the bench he slows, then stops.

“You're wearing your plug”, Seokjin says, voice wavering ever so slightly. He looks stunned, and then he reaches out to lightly circle the tip of his finger around the base. “I didn't expect.... ”

Jungkook shudders at the slight pressure. “Is that okay? ”

Seokjin breathes out a huff of laughter. “Of course. It's perfect. You're perfect”.

Jungkook preens under the praise and settles himself more comfortably against the bench, his forehead on his folded hands. Anticipation is starting to fizzle it's way through his nerves, waiting for the first kiss of suede on his skin. When he feels Seokjin's hand on the curve of his hip instead, he looks over his shoulder in confusion.

Seokjin meets his eyes, and then carefully, slowly, presses a soft kiss to the base of his spine, his eyes fluttering closed.

Jungkook's heart stutters, and he meets Seokjin's heated gaze again as he pulls away to stand over him, flogger in hand.

“Are you ready? ” he says.

Jungkook nods, and the first bite of the flogger is bliss.

He loses track quickly after that; once his teeth find his lip his body seems to sink into itself, losing the individual sensations of hands and feet and fingers and toes, his entire being suffused with a low smoldering fire. Seokjin is almost silent behind him, uttering the occasional ”Yes, so lovely”, or “Good boy, you're so good”, almost under his breath, until he pauses and runs a hand up Jungkook's spine, a spike of heat causing him to cry out before he can stop himself.

“No, don't, let me hear it”, Seokjin says, and the flogger lands again, on the shoulder this time. “Let me hear every—” And another, on the another shoulder, and Jungkook gasps.

“Single—”  This time, the tails bite at the space below his thigh and he whimpers, dick hard and fingers clenched around the bench. “—sound”.

The flogger strikes the upper curve of his ass with a heavier blow, one that has the strength of Seokjin's bicep behind it, and the end of the blow drags the fall across the plug, and Jungkook feels a scream bubble up but it comes out as a sob instead.

The flogger thuds against the floor where Seokjin drops it, and then he's straddling the bench in front of Jungkook's face. He slides his hands through Jungkook's hair and pulls it away from his forehead, encouraging him to lean up on his elbows and look at him. “Color? ” he says, his dark eyes intent, searching.

“Green”, Jungkook hiccups. “Please, sir”.

He must be satisfied with what he sees, because this time, instead of dragging Jungkook to the lounge, he stands up and strips his jeans off, only to straddle the bench again, seated with his cock in Jungkook's face.

“Take your reward, my beauty”, he rasps and tugs Jungkook's hair until he inches forward to get his lips around the bulbous head of Seokjin's cock.

It's bliss, the heavy weight of him against his tongue, arousal burning him up from the inside out as he opens his mouth wider and lets Seokjin thrust shallowly into the welcoming heat. He tries to flutter his tongue against the head as it enters, sucks down hard as Seokjin withdraws, and gathers his wits enough to egde forward on his elbows so he can get his fingers on Seokjin's balls.

“You're so good”, Seokjin says, breath heavy, thrusting quickly now. “I'm coming, Jungkook, swallow it, come on”, Seokjin pants and gasps, and Jungkook feels the way Seokjin's body starts to lose that fine edge of control, in the way the head of his cock goes just that little bit deeper, just enough that Jungkook can feel himself almost ready to gag. He breathes through his nose and moans at Seokjin's hands in his hair, twisting hard until Seokjin growls his pleasure, come flooding Jungkook's mouth and throat. He sucks in a quick breath, then swallows as quickly as he can but he still sputters a bit. Seokjin pulls back immediately, come smearing across Jungkook's lips.