[32]

He has Jungkook stand almost directly under the hardpoint , feet apart, and double-checks he's not locking his knees.

He picks up his first set of ropes, and the hemp slips through his fingers without a snag.

He wraps the ropes around each other and across Jungkook's chest, then around to his back, looping them together and across Jungkook's body until there is a web of diamonds down Jungkook's chest that will support him.

Jungkook gives him heated looks from under his eyelashes as he works, and it makes Seokjin wonder , as they regard each other in the soft stillness of the playroom, if Jungkook is remembering their date Saturday night and it's spectacular, crashing finish.

Seokjin is, and each glimpse he gets of Jungkook's body , of the hard and straining line of his dick, the shadow of muscle across his back, transports him to a dark and dingy alleyway and the taste of Jungkook's skin under his mouth.

Seokjin tucks his fingers under the ropes and catches Jungkook's warm glance.

Each brush of his fingers now carries the weight of expectation, the expression of everything they can be together.

Seokjin can feel the burn of arousal and affection under his skin as he drags that touch up and over Jungkook's hips, the dip of his spine.

Jungkook has charmed his way through all of Seokjin's defenses, and the ropes he's crossed over Jungkook's chest could just as well be over his own heart.

“You’re doing so well, my beauty”, Seokjin says and looks into Jungkook's eyes.

He's smiling, and he twists slightly to get a good look down his body at Seokjin's handiwork.

“I’d like a photo, if I may”, he says hesitantly. “I’d like to see better, later”.

Seokjin nods at Taehyung, who gets the hint and grabs Seokjin's phone from the inside of his cabinet and unlocks it. “Want me to wait until—”

“Yes”, Seokjin says. “I'm not finished”.

Jungkook tilts his head , puzzled, and Seokjin takes another length of rope and wraps it around the delicate skin and fine bones of his pale wrists.

It's too early to tie his arms behind him, to put the stress on his chest and shoulders that would come from such a position, until he's more experienced.

Seokjin lifts Jungkook's bound hands and kisses them.

“It’s almost time”, Seokjin says and watches Jungkook's breathing pick up, “Color?”

“Green”, Jungkook replies and glances at the ring in the ceiling.

Seokjin positions him carefully under the ring and attaches the four weight-bearing ropes he knotted into the four corners of his back—shoulders and hips—to a large carabiner that he then clips into the ring.

Taehyung moves then, toward the hoist pulleys attached to the wall.

Seokjin kisses him once more and joins Taehyung at the hoist.

“Ready?” he asks Taehyung. Really, he could lift Jungkook alone, but having two sets of hands on the ropes helps prevent a slip, and Seokjin isn't going to gamble with this body in particular.

They pull until Jungkook is lifted from the floor enough that just the very tips of his toes are able to touch, and he stands there, faced with a conundrum of holding his weight on his toes or trusting the ropes to hold him.

Seokjin watches, heart hammering, as he decides. Jungkook stands for a moment, perfectly balanced, and then slowly sinks forward and down into the rope webbing, trusting in not just the ropes, but in Seokjin's skill to keep him safely held.