[35]

He doesn't get to see Seokjin again the entire week. He tries to text him Tuesday , maybe have a lunch date, but Seokjin texts back regrets.

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟺 ᴀ.ᴍ : 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟼 ᴀ.ᴍ : 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞.

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟾 ᴀ.ᴍ : 𝐁𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

Jungkook reads the last text with a huge grin.

Jungkook usually stops work around five thirty. He putters around the house, finishes laundry, sits down to the laptop, and cranks out another five thousand-ish words.

Jimin comes back from a quick on-ice session where he’s working out some new choreo with the Stars on Ice crew, and Jungkook tries not to watch the clock as they bicker and figure out some sort of dinner together and hassle each other over the remote.

“No, not another episode of Kardashian, Jimin, fuck I hate that show”. Jungkook grabs the remote from his hand. “Can’t I at least watch something reasonable? What about Supernatural?

“Fine , gay angel it is”, Jimin says and settles himself into the corner of the sofa. “Oh, I was going to tell you, I got invited to a great party next Saturday. Want to come with?”

“Oh, is it the party Seokjin was telling me about? A play party?”

Jimin’s eyebrows shoot up. “Yes, why, are you......oh my God, are you going with Seokjin?”

“Well, yes. He invited me”.

“To go with him. Like, with him, with him. As  his sub”.

Jungkook puzzles over this a minute. “Yes, is that okay? What’s wrong?”

Jimin has the biggest grin on his face. “Nothing, unless as you count the fact I've never seen Seokjin at a party with anyone, ever before. He’s had people he’s met there for scenes, but he’s never brought someone”. Jimin cocks his head and studies Jungkook, and after a moment he brightens. “Does that mean he’s going to collar you?”

Jungkook’s stomach turns somersaults. “What? No, no, he said I’m not wearing a collar, but that it will be very obvious who I belong to. I think that's what he said. What’s that mean, then?”

“Huh”. Jimin narrows his eyes a moment, looking thoughtful. “Well, I’m sure he’s got that all figured out. Just trust him, I suppose. But on to bigger and better topics! What on earth are you wearing? You own exactly nothing appropriate for this party”.

“Seokjin said not to worry about it, that he’s going to dress me”. Jungkook can feel nerves twisting in his stomach. “Am I going to be in leather?” Oh God, that's all he needs. A picture of himself looking like everyone’s gay fetish dream getting out on the internet for the world to speculate over. Maybe this is a bad idea after all.