[7]

“Okay”, Jungkook says, slightly sullen

Seokjin snaps forward and takes Jungkook by the chin, forcing him to look Seokjin in the eyes. “That's ‘Yes,Sir’, Jungkook. I will have you be respectful in my space”.

Jungkook's nostrils flare slightly,and he looks at Seokjin like he wants to pull his head away. He's lived his entire life with people catering to him, allowing him to have his own way,and even with his best intentions, he's still struggling to let Seokjin lead him.

Please don't let him be as bratty as Jimin, Seokjin thinks. He could only handle Jimin's attitude once in a while, mostly when he was feeling particularly bossy himself and needed a challenge. But his style was too much for Seokjin every time, so they agreed they'd be better as occasional partners instead of long-term ones. Seokjin looks into Jungkook's eyes and sees that same fight flaring up, but as they stare and weigh each others strength,he can see the exact moment when Jungkook decides to surrender, his flash of temper dying like an ember in the rain.

“Yes,sir”, Jungkook says, the words barely a whisper,the tension in his shoulders slipping away. Seokjin breathes a sigh of relief. He's won this battle of wills, the very first,most crucial one, and it should only get better from here.

“Wonderful”, Seokjin coos and let's go of Jungkook's chin to cup his cheek instead. “Such a good boy. Now, I've got something I'd like you to try”. He walks back over to the cabinet and pulls out a short length of red rope. “I plan to bind your hands behind your back. I will check in with you occasionally as I do this, by asking you  ‘Color?’ and your response will be green if you wish to continue , yellow if you want to continue but you'd like me to slow down, and red if you would like me to stop. If at any time you need out of your binding and out of the scene entirely, say your safeword. What is it again?”

“Salchow”, Jungkook says immediately and nods. He's eyeing the rope in Seokjin’s hands, but he doesn't look nervous . He looks excited , probably at the novelty of it. But he has to be slightly uncomfortable by now; he’s been on his knees for almost twenty minutes. Seokjin looks closely at his legs to see if they're trembling and notices a scar running up the top of his right knee, and almost calls it off right there. It's Jungkook’s surgical scar from his ACL repair his third year into Seniors. Fuck. Seokjin had forgotten entirely. He considers asking about it , but he's going to let Jungkook tell him what is okay and what isn't. Nothing they're doing tonight will be that stressful, and Jungkook seems rock steady as he kneels.

“Color?” he asks, just to be sure.

“Green”, he replies easily.

“Then put your hands behind your back”, Seokjin says, and Jungkook does immediately, even tipping his head down to his chest in anticipation. It makes Seokjin shiver a bit to see him so sweetly trusting, and he doesn't flinch away when Seokjin begins to wrap his wrists together, tying them up with a quick-release loop just in case he panics. He slips a finger into the binding to make sure it's not too tight and then steps back to admire. “Color?”

“Green”.

Yes, as lovely as he'd hoped, Jungkook’s strong, muscular back and arms in sharp relief under the warm lights of the playroom, his head bowed and showing off a gorgeous nape, the edge of his hair recently trimmed and the rest looking soft and touchable. Seokjin steps forward and lightly presses his fingers right into the base of Jungkook’s skull, the edge of his hair prickly under his fingertips. He's close enough to feel the heat from Jungkook’s body when he leans down and whispers in his ear.

“You’re so beautiful like this, Jungkook. Do you like it so far?”

Jungkook swallows heavily. “Yes. Sir”, he adds quickly.

Seokjin steps around to his front. “Are you wondering what I might do next, now that I have you helpless, kneeling at my feet?”

Jungkook lifts his head and open his eyes. “Yes, a little. I don't know what will happen”.

Seokjin laughs. “That's the beauty of submission, Jungkook. You don't have to worry about it. That's what I'm here for. Color?”

“Green”, Jungkook says without hesitation. Seokjin cheers internally.

“Then I want you to do me a little favor. I'm getting rather warm in this room. I want you to take my pants off. Without using your hands.”

Jungkook’s eyes go comically wide. He's sitting there in only his underwear, absolutely unabashed, but it seems Seokjin being in the same state might be a bit much? “H—how do I —”

Oh, no , that's not the issue. He's afraid of failing. “You’re a smart boy. Figure it out”.

Seokjin steps just far enough away that Jungkook will have to lean slightly to try to reach him. He almost laughs at Jungkook’s comical expression, like he can't decide if Seokjin is insane, utterly mean, or just trying to get his dick involved. “I’m waiting”, he says instead.

“Yes, sir . I.... well. Okay, then”. He looks puzzled for a moment before he leans forward and noses Seokjin’s black athletic shirt up and out of the way of the waistband of his soft pants,  and Seokjin pulls in a sharp breath. Yes, good boy. It's your turn now. Show me what you've got.

Jungkook looks up and must realise that Seokjin likes this game, and the puzzled look on his face turns into a sly smile. He takes the edge of the elastic waistband in his teeth and tugs it down one side, dragging his nose along Seokjin’s stomach as he goes. He then returns to the other side, giving it the same treatment, and Seokjin slides a hand into his hair as he does. His breath is a warm flutter against Seokjin’s skin, arousal zinging up his spine, and he wants so much just to drop all the slow tease, all the pretense, and just fuck his mouth right here, feed him his cock until he's gagging on it. Jungkook keeps pulling his pants down his thighs, much more slowly than he could be, and drags his lips across Seokjin’s quad as he moves to work down the other side. Seokjin can feel himself start to harden in his briefs, unable to resist the soft silk of Jungkook’s hair against his thighs or the warmth of his mouth against his skin.

“So clever”, Seokjin croons. “See, I knew you could do it ”. Jungkook pulls back and gazes at Seokjin’s very obvious erection, triumphant. Seokjin steps out of his pants and kicks them to the side. “How are you feeling?”