[33]

Seokjin turns his attention back to Jungkook's body, wide open and begging for his touch, and without any warning he pushes two fingers against Jungkook's rim and in up to the first knuckle.

He's fairly yielding, and it's not a difficult stretch for him,but Jungkook gasps nonetheless.

“Oh,wow”, he gasps. “So glad I prepared, holy shit”. Seokjin slips them out and then pushes back in, deeper this time, his other hand on Jungkook's trussed-up leg.

“Oh, fuck , fuck, fuck”.

Seokjin watches with satisfaction as goosebumps erupt all down his body. He's reaching the point of sensory saturation, and if Seokjin just moves his fingers a little bit deeper.....

Jungkook yelps when Seokjin finds his prostate, and falls into a breathy chant of “Ah, ah, ah”, as Seokjin slowly, carefully, massages him with deft strokes.

His cock is beading at the tip , a heavy drop of precome that looks ready to fall at any moment.

“I want you to come like this”, Seokjin says. “From my fingers”.

„I don't know if I...I don't....” Jungkook stutters out, and then writhes on Seokjin's hand.

“You can. I've seen you almost do it, so do. Let go, Jungkook. Let me pleasure you”. Seokjin reaches up and flicks one of the nipple clamps and Jungkook wails, clenching down hard on Seokjin's fingers.

Yes, that's going to do it.

He glances back and Taehyung is palming himself, but still has a hand on the rope.

This has to be timed really well, but he thinks he can manage it.

He rubs a thumb along Jungkook's rim at the same time he starts thrusting inside Jungkook's tight hole his fingers in earnest, and Jungkook shakes his head, moaning.

“I don't know, I....I'm .....I can feel....”

“Yes, Jungkook”, Seokjin hisses and bends forward to nip at Jungkook's ass. “Let it go for me, lovely. Let it go”.

Jungkook sucks in a breath and then shudders and comes, body jerking against the restraints and breath heavy in his chest.

Seokjin waits until he's done, then snags the blindfold from Jungkook's face and darts for the hoist, and he and Taehyung carefully, slowly, lower him until his foot touches the floor.

“Don't stand”, Seokjin says. “I'm going to come get you. Okay, Taehyung, you have it?” Taehyung nods and Seokjin goes back and slips his hands under Jungkook's armpits, holding his weight against his chest as Taehyung loosens the rest of the tension from the hoist.

Seokjin slowly sinks to the floor with Jungkook in his arms, Jungkook's brown eyes blinking at him, dazed.

“Oh my God”, he whispers.

Seokjin makes quick work of removing the ropes from his body, then gathers Jungkook up into his lap and kisses his cheek.

Taehyung watches him with liquid eyes, fists clenching, and Seokjin nods to him with a smile.

He strides off across the playroom and ducks out quickly, closing the door without a sound.

Seokjin briefly wonders if he'll manage to make it upstairs before he jerks himself off.

“Oh, you were so good, beautiful. You did so, so well. I'm so proud of you”, Seokjin says and gently slides him off his lap and onto the mats so he can stretch out his legs.

Jungkook's head is pillowed on one thigh, his body stretching long and lean between the V of Seokjin's legs.

Seokjin stretches back, unbuttons his fly, and finally releases his aching cock with a sigh.