[28]

Jungkook grins, completely flabbergasted but really turned on. This might be one of the most interesting dates he's ever been on. He coats the plug with lube before carefully seating it inside his body with a sharp hiss. It's not particularly big, but it's shape presses right against his prostate.

The pressure makes him shiver, but as he stands, he realises it's not going to really interfere with walking or anything else. He tucks the note in his pocket along with the remote, and tosses the box in the trash.

He walks back out into the dinning room and places the remote next to Seokjin’s glass before he sits down carefully. Seokjin’s dark eyes blaze with heat.

“There are no rules”, he says. “This is just some fun between us. I don't expect anything of you. Do you understand? ”

Jungkook nods. It's just a little silly, sexy game, without punishment or requirements. This is Seokjin being playful, in that delightful way he has of being both incredibly shy and incredibly straightforward at the same time. When Jungkook realised he was getting both Seokjin and his master tonight, he didn't realise just how intertwined those things could be.

Because this is Kim Seokjin wondering how far Jeon Jungkook will allow the intersection of Seokjin’s desires inside and outside the formality of the playroom. As Seokjin carefully pockets the remote and takes a sip of wine with a raised eyebrow, it seems Jungkook manages to pass the very first test.

****

Jungkook worried for a little while that, once they were outside the shared interest that brought them together, conversation would falter. But as they finish up dinner and take care of the check, they're still talking.

About New York, about travelling, which Seokjin has done quite a bit of. About Seokjin’s years at school in Detroit. About St. Petersburg, about Jungkook’s pushy and over invested family. About Seokjin’s years training as a danseur, until he gave up full-time dancing for his university degree.

“I wondered where those long legs had come from”, Jungkook says as the cab heads toward Brooklyn and their next stop. “I mean, I've seen some amazing legs on people before, and it takes significant dedication and work to get there. Now it makes sense”.

“Yes, well”. Seokjin sighs and looks out the window. “I did work hard. I still dance, sometimes. Do some choreography, too”.

Jungkook visibility brightens. “Really? That's amazing! Who do you choreography for? What sorts of shows? Can we go see one? ” Jungkook slams his hand onto the seat as the cab hits a manhole cover and jolts the plug, pushing into his prostate. Fuck.

“Who, hang on, it's just for kids, Jungkook, seriously. It's nothing important. And I only do it occasionally. I have an actual job, you know”. Seokjin notices the tension and slight shakiness in his arms as he braces himself for another jolt, and just smirks at him, the bastard.

Jungkook tries to focus, to ignore the warm curl of pleasure creeping up his spine. “But I want to see. I bet it's beautiful”. He can see it now : the grace of Seokjin’s movements in the light of dance, the delicate arch of ballet in the bend in his spine when he stands over Jungkook  in the playroom. He's surprised he'd not noticed it before, honestly. He shakes his head at this complete lack of attention of detail and realises they're pulling up to their destination.

“Here we are”, he chirps, and pays the driver before Seokjin can even get out his wallet. “Oh no. It's starting to sprinkle”. He looks up at the sky, drops sparkling against the streetlights. “Come on, Seokjin, before it really rains”. He pulls him out of the cab and into the building, a huge glass conservatory glowing with light.