[12]

Jungkook can't stop bouncing his leg in the cab on the way to Seokjin's on Friday. It's six thirty, and they're caught in a flood of Manhattan traffic, but he should be there in plenty of time. His phone is functioning, he's got it set for 6:59, and he plans to open that door ten seconds after his phone hits 7:00 P.M., come hell or high water.

“Isn’t there a better route?” he whines. “I really can't be late”.

“Look, you do your job, I'll do my job”, the driver says. “Just relax. You're pretty amped-up , my friend. I'd offer you a smoke if I'd not get fired”.

“No, thanks”, Jungkook says and glances out the window. He literally spent two hours getting himself ready: shower, waxing, sugar scrub, shave, aftershave, moisturized everywhere. He despaired of his feet, toes covered in bruises from his skate Wednesday. He hopes Seokjin won't mind.

Finally, finally the cab creeps up to Seokjin's house and Jungkook swipes his card. He hits the top step at 6:55.

Okay. Five minutes. He flicks through Instagram, Twitter, ignores Jimin's three texts full of porn gifs and emojis. Taps his foot against the railing. Paces. His alarm goes off. He silences it, and his heart starts to beat in his throat as he watches the clock count toward 7:00.

The time flips over. Jungkook counts to ten and opens the door.

The hallway is long and imposing in their turn-of-the-century townhome, a set of ornate panel doors to his left. They're closed, and he assumes they go toward the living space in the house. There's a swinging door in the back he's been through on his way to the kitchen, and a long, long staircase to the right twists its way up to the second floor. The door to the basement is tucked around the back of the staircase, painted black, whereas every other door in the house is natural wood, and stands out for the ornate brass filigree doorknob that matches absolutely nothing else yet that Jungkook's seen.

He doesn't have time to admire, though, and hustles through the door, clatters down the stairs with his fingers already on his buttons, and has his shirt half-off as he walks through the playroom door. He inhales the soft scent of cinnamon , likely the two red candles Seokjin has burning on a shelf across the room, and lets out a sharp breath.

Okay. Shoes , socks, pants , underwear, all in a folded pile on the chair, shirt hung over the back. 7:03. He silences his phone and drops into his waiting position on the cushion in the center of the room, pleased.

He's got a couple of minutes, so he takes the opportunity to really have a good look around. The playroom is narrow but long, and the furniture is pretty sparse. He sees a St. Andrew's cross tucked against a wall, and a frame of some kind along with it. The two cabinets at the far end, next to the bathroom door, are closed and locked. His eyes follow the cabinets up toward the ceiling , and he blinks when he sees all of the metal loops and hooks anchored in the exposed beams; he's done enough research to know those must be for holding ropes, or chains, or just about anything else Seokjin and Taehyung came up with. A few small benches and the chaise longue are about all there is, but the room is a warm reddish orange hue that keeps the space from feeling desolate or empty. It's strangely comfortable.

He shifts on his cushion, tying to find the best way to settle himself, when he hears the doorknob turn. He stills immediately, head up, hands on thighs, as poised and perfect as if he were starting his routine at the last Grand Prix Final.

He doesn't turn his head to the door this time and holds his breath. His ears strain to hear Seokjin's graceful steps whisper across the dark wood floor, and his heart flutters when he feels the impression of heat behind him.

“What a beautiful sight you make, Jungkook”, Seokjin says quietly from behind him, and this time it's two crooked long fingers drawn down his spine instead of his riding crop, and Jungkook closes his eyes, breathes out, settle himself until he can feel his shoulders relax ever so slightly. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you all week”. 

“Me, too. I've had a hard time focusing this week”.

Seokjin chuckles and walks around to face Jungkook. His smile is breathtaking. “I'm flattered. Are you ready, then? ”

Jungkook almost nods, struck dumb by Seokjin’s low-slung, incredibly tight black leather pants and.... nothing else. Jungkook can see the very top bones of his V-line and the tantalizing curve of his abs,and his eyes are caught by a gleam on Seokjin’s chest. His nipples are pierced, and tiny gold barbells wink and flash in the flicker of candlelight.

“Yes, sir”, he chokes out, and Seokjin grins like a shark scenting blood in the water.

Jungkook quietly ogles Seokjin’s smooth broad back when he walks over to the cabinet, imagines running his hand around his strong muscles and scratching the perfect skin with his nails, leaving pretty crescent nail shaped marks. Seokjin, absolutely unaware of Jungkook’s scrutiny, pulls out a few things and once again leaves the door open so Jungkook can very easily see what's inside: floggers and whips and racks of black cuffs, the gleam of metal chains.

“Stand up and give me your hand, Jungkook”, Seokjin says, and Jungkook tries to get up as gracefully as he can, keeping any hint of stiffness to himself. He holds out his hand and waits, wondering. Seokjin takes his finger and attaches what looks like a pair of tweezers with rubber tips, with a small loop that slides up the arms of the tweezers to keep it in place. There are some black beads that shimmer at the end. They squeeze but don't really hurt. Oh! They're—

“nipple clamps, yes. I thought we'd try these tonight, and maybe we'd have fun with a little game after we get you ready. Hands down, now”.

Jungkook puts his hands to his sides, almost vibrating with anticipation, nipples already starting to pebble from the goosebumps that have broken out over his body. Seokjin smirks, reaches forward, and splays his hand across Jungkook’s right pec, his nipple between Seokjin’s first two fingers. “Mmmm, you have such a beautiful body, Jungkook. You've taken such good care of it”. Seokjin closes his fingers, trapping his nipple between them, and rubs tiny circles on his skin with his fingertips. The pull and tug of his skin is a lightning flash to his groin, Jungkook moan low in his throat. “That's it, lovely. Let's hear it”. Seokjin pulls his hand away and attaches the clamp to Jungkook’s nipple, a steady pressure that has Jungkook’s arousal ramped up in a second.

“Color? ” Seokjin asks.

“Green, yes”, Jungkook says quickly.

“Shush, don't be in such a hurry. We've got time”. Seokjin attaches the other clamp and steps back to admire. “Perfect. Such a good boy, Jungkook”.