| 05 |

Heaven and back

Heaven and back

"A beautiful day isn't it?" The God of Love pondered his thoughts with you.

Both silhouettes from the sun followed as you gave him a detailed tour behind the garden. Talking about the leaves, the sky, and lastly how lively everything resides under your gaze.

"A lovely one" You connect, smiling with your hands behind your back as you fluttered your eyes for him in contentment.

The heavy atmosphere from the throne room earlier vanished upon setting foot outside the palace grounds. Then, the wind suddenly turned heavy, and the birds flew high in a hurry when a figure showed up some distance.

"We have someone here with us..." Haru said, a grin showing on his lips.

Placing a fallen strand of hair behind your ear, your heart thumped louder inside of your chest upon feeling that someone is now standing right behind you. The tall physique engulfed your small ones.

"May I take the Goddess in my hands for now? We ought to be somewhere" His deep voice crept through your ears. Its soft yet harsh tone managed you to swallow down the lump in your throat.

Looking over your shoulder, you saw Beomgyu standing behind you. His eyes were empty and cold for they stared at the man beside you, the bangs of his raven hair swayed over his eyelashes with his defined jaw catching your eyes.

"This walk around the palace took the time for sure, and now it's my turn to share my time with her" Beomgyu stated, sparing you a quick glance.

Haru stood still in his place, letting out a heavy sigh. He didn't even get the chance to bid his words for Beomgyu had already taken your wrist and dragged you along with him.

"Where are we going?" You whispered, trying to match his fast steps.

Beomgyu acted like he didn't hear anything as he continued walking with you. His cold hand met your warm skin for he kissed the inside of his cheek. You felt like you were getting dragged by a dog on how strong and fast he's walking right now.

Noticing your discomfort, Beomgyu slowed down his steps and took his hand back, tucking it inside his pocket before turning around to face you.

"Hueningkai and the others just asked me to fetch you. That's it"

"Then, where are they?" You asked, your eyebrows pinching together in question.

Beomgyu mentioned you to continue following him with a simple tilt of his head. His powerful strides overpowered yours with such grace. Like a falling stray snowflake underneath the blue land.