| 15 |

With careful movements, you slowly removed your hand that was locked around his delicate hold

With careful movements, you slowly removed your hand that was locked around his delicate hold. Trying your best to keep quiet when you saw how his hands twitched after your warmth soon slipped away from his fingers.

"You don't have to be careful, I was not sleeping" Beomgyu's hushed voice spoke to you. Startling you.

You put out a small smile to somewhat cover the blush of embarrassment that rushed up to your cheeks. Looking over your shoulder, your eyes met his pair, his eyes were dreamy and still heavy when they rest on you.

"Good morning... and um, I'm surprised that you stayed, given the fact that you don't even sleep" You pointed out under the bright morning rays of sunlight peeking through the windows as the strings of light decorated your whole room and the man beside you.

Some streaks of his hair were falling in front of his eyes, they created an alluring gaze that captured your heart to beat for him once again. You wanted to stand, jump and run away for this was the first thing you saw today. His handsome face.

"I suddenly felt calm from the moment you closed your eyes last night and on how you held me, I just decided to relish the moment of you in my arms by closing my eyes with you" From the moment his mouth let go of those heart fluttering words, you opened your mouth to say something but in a result, you can only close them again, like a fish out of the water as you couldn't find the words to say.

You can see the way the end of his mouth twitched up into a grin, completely losing you.

"Speechless?" He continues.

With your hands closing into a fist around the pillow close to you, you playfully clashed it to his body.

"You can't just do that!" You said, panting from the chunk of energy that one swing took from you.

"Do what?" Beomgyu follows, tilting his head to the side with the bangs that were hovering over his eyes also falling to the side.

Dug, dug, dug.

"You're going to be the death of me" You sighed, hands coming up to your chest where your heart was still panicking from his affection.

"Oh, I hope so" You heard him say with an amused smile.

From your distance, you can see the way his adam's apple bobbed up and down, his side profile in full view with the way he carefully ran his fingers through his hair. Your focus was soon dragged back to earth when you heard three knocks coming from your bedroom door, panicking, you only realized that it was the servants that will help you get ready for the day and you have a man in your room! No, throw that away! You have the God of Death in your room!